wedding night (1)

On the way to home

You were looking outside the window and think about what just happened..... you were not sad about the marriage,just because it was unreasonable.....

Meanwhile Jungkook pov
He was continuously taking glance each time at you who were looking outside not having any conversation with him....

But little he was so happy that he got to marry you ,at least he have someone who can love him be with him and help him will go through his pain ...

Time passed

Jungkook:the maid will bring the luggage....

He said coldly looking at you ,you nodded your head , and follow him inside the house ,as soon you step the house you were suprise by the glamour of the house,which is perfectly charming looking.......

You were busy admiring the house but suddenly,a strong hand grab your wrist make you come back to reality ,you look at him ,he drag you upstairs...

Opening the room door he bring you inside ...

Jungkook:this is our room ,you will sleep with me from today on ward...

Yn:but Mr je

Jungkook: Jungkook for you from today on

He say you gulp slowly nodded your head
.....

Jungkook:any questions?

He asked you shook your head ,after he say to call him by his name ,you totally don't have appetite to ask the questions...

Jungkook:have a shower i will bring something for you to drink....

Yn:no i am full

Jungkook: seriously? You eat less

Yn:i am s-

Jungkook: you have too drink

He demanded make you shut your mouth ,being a good girl you nodded your head...

He smile when he see you still being timid around him ,he grab your neck make you look at him and the next thing was his lip on your forehead, closing his eyes he lips still on your forehead feeling the euphoric.......

Pecking your forehead,he peck your lips make you look down...

Jungkook:turn around

Yn:huh?

He sigh and make you turn around now he is looking at you through the mirror his hand went back to your zip make your breath hitched ,he pull down the zip make you breath heavily your bare back was visible ,he remove the hair pin and place it near the nightstand,he place your hair on your shoulder........he went out....

You breath heavily while hiding yoir face in your palm ,you run to washroom....

♥️Do vote and comment
Bye guys see you later after exam

13 August - 22 august