chapter 4

The party day
Looking around the surrounding you take your step forward ,the crowd was noisy ....

Yn:mom follow me

You tell them ,you went inside managing yourself to not get hit by the crowd ,as soon your eyes landed on Jungkook who was stunning as always ......

Jungkook pov

I look at yn who was looking beautiful having a eye contact ,a word can't describe that how i am feeling whenever i see her ,soon we break the eye contact my eyes landed on her mom....

I take my step forward to her ,her mom flash a smile to me unknowingly i smile back....

Yn:mom this is Mr jeon

Y/m:nice to meet you Mr jeon

Jungkook:nice to meet you as well.....

He smile to your mom you were suprise when you saw him smiling which was first time you seeing ....

Y/m:Yn have been tell about you alot....

Yn:what...!!

You look at your mom of course you told your mom because he was a cold guy ,a workaholics who gave you alot work plus you told your mom that he is a charming guy .....

Jungkook:about me?

He asked looking at you ,you shook your head and hold your mom arm and say.
.

Yn:is nothing sir my mom-

Y/m:let me tell....

Your mom say while smiling not knowing the consequences you are gonna face later ...

Y/m:hm actually Yn say ....

Yn:mom stop it ...

You say more like a whisper but soon got cut off when Jungkook pull your arm ,your eyes widened by his sudden action he smirk at you and say...

Jungkook: continue mom....

Y/m:hm she say you are a cold guy a workaholic,she say you always give her alot work didn't let her breath...she say you are a monster ....

Your eyes widened but your mom just smirk at you after finishing her word...you frown ...when she smirk at you ..

Jungkook:so miss Yn i am a monster ti you...

He asked looking at you ,you shook your head and say

Yn: sir don't take my mom word seriously she is just kidding...

Y/m:Noi don't lie Mr jeon...

Your mom wink at you and left the place leaving you totally dumbfounded...

Jungkook look at you for a while and say....

Jungkook:i like how you tell this to your mom ....

He say and trace his finger to your cheek make your breath hitched soon his arm grab your waist slowly and he lean and whisper....

Jungkook:do you wanna me to show you my real monster side?

He asked your eyes widened.....

But deep inside his heart is beating fast being this closer to you....

Jungkook:you are beautiful babygirl....

He say and left your hand and went away ,you just stood there like a statue ....

Not knowing what to say , blinking your eyes multiple times,you look the surrounding finding your mom want to ask her why she done that!!.....now you were so embarrassed that you don't even to look at Jungkook.....

(Is your mom a person like y/m?)