Biography

Ever since he and Mario came to Nintendo High, Luigi began to feel like an outcast, a coward, and living in his brothers' shadow, since Mario is the hero of Nintendo High. Until one night, during the homecoming game, Luigi noticed something had fallen from the sky, and when he went out to check it out, he found a big moonstone that turned him into a werewolf. After Professor E. Gadd found him, he took him into his secret hideout and explained that the moonstone is a type of moon rock from outer space and can turn anyone into a werewolf who gets near it. He may only turn back to normal in the daytime, but only if he takes control of his wolf form because his wolf ears and tails might pop again sometimes.
            At first, Luigi felt like a freak in his wolf form, but after saving Daisy from Tatanga and stopping him for trying to steal the moonstone, he knew he must protect the moonstone and anyone from danger. So, after his training days, he became a night hero named Mr. L (The Green Wolf Thunder) an in case he needs to transform or DE transformed in his werewolf form, he used his silver bracelet. Luigi still goes to Nintendo High but avoids being bullied since he can now sense trouble along his way, but always make sure he doesn't reveal his secret. At first Luigi never told Mario, Peach, or Daisy about his secret, but after they have notice him sad and depressed, he told them his secret and they began to support him.