Chapter Seven

It has been one week since Rosalina has send a message to warn Luigi about Tatanga, and he and Mario began to take control of their new powers. Although Luigi can't stop thinking about Tatanga trying to destroy him again. Even though he has been trying to keep his worries a secret, Daisy has been noticing that something is bothering him.

Daisy: Luigi, are you okay? I've notice that something is bothering you.
Luigi: (Sigh) Its just that, every time Tatanga comes to attack, he always finds ways to destroy me, and... During my last battle with Tatanga, I felt like I was going to lose and felt afraid of losing my brother. And I don't know what plans he has to defeat me or if Rosalina is okay. The truth is Daisy...I'm scared.
Daisy: Don't worry Luigi, we'll be right by your side not matter what. And remember, even though you have wolf powers, you are still a 100% Hero.
Luigi: (Feeling better) Thanks Daisy. Have you told your people to evacuate?
Daisy: Yes, why?
Luigi: Because it seems Tatanga has arrived.
Daisy: (Notice Tatanga's ship) I'll go tell the others to get ready. (Leaves)

(Few minutes later)

Tatanga: (Comes out of the ship while grabbing Rosalina in the arm) Come here, so you can see your hero being killed.
Mr. L: Tatanga!
Tatanga: Mr. L, the Green Wolf Thunder! Its been a while. And I see you just formed yourself a new pack. I'm guessing the red one is Mr. M, the orange one Mrs. D, and the pink on Mrs. P.
Rosalina: Please, don't hurt him.
Tantanga: Oh don't worry, I won't hurt your little brother, I'll just knock some senses. Minions attack the pack! I'll take care of the Lone Wolf, while you watch. (Ties Rosalina with a rope) (Grabs an electric hand crusher and puts it on) I hope you like barbecue, because your gonna be one. (Tries to electrocute Mr. L)
Mr. L: (Blocks with his hands)
Tatanga: What!? But how?!
Mr. L: Lets just say I have been training while you were gone.
Tatanga: Hmm, you really think that training would paid off and starting a new pack would help to defeat me? Well, you're wrong, because I already know who you really are!
Mr. L: (Smirks) No you don't. (Starts Singing) I'm Mr. L.
The Lone Wolf.
And I'm never going down at the hands of the likes of you because I'm so much better.
And my conscious is saying "Go get him".
This Lone Wolf ain't gonna follow your rules.
Come at me without any of your fancy tools.
Let's go, just me and you.
Let's go, just a wolf and an alien.
Tatanga: (Tries to his Mr. L)
Mr. L: (Dodge on every move) Go ahead and try and hit me if you're able.
Can't you see that my relationship is stable?
I can see you hate the way I have a pack.
But I think you're just mad 'cause you're lonely.
And you're not gonna stop what I'm made with my pack.
I'm gonna stay like this forever.
If you break us apart, we'll just come back newer.
And I'll always be stronger than you are. (Started to throw thunder balls)
I am a
Lo-o-o-o-one
Wo-o-o-o-olf.
Wo-o-o-o-olf.
Wo-o-o-o-olf.
Wo-o-o-o-olf.
Wo-o-o-o-olf.
Tantanga: (Finally hits Mr. L hard to the ground)
Mr. L: (Injured) (Gets back up) This is what we are.
This is who I am.
And if you think you can stop me,
Then you need to think again.
'Cause I have a feeling,
That I will never end,
And I won't let you hurt my planet,
And I won't let you hurt my pack.
Go ahead and try and hit me if you're able.
Can't you see that my relationship is stable?
I know you think I'm not something you're afraid of,
'Cause you think that you've seen what I really am.
But I am even more than just a teen.
Everything my pack cares about is what I am.
I am their fury. I am their patience.
I am a conversation.
(Grabs Tatanga's hands) (Starts swinging Tatanga until he lands in his ship)
I am a Lo-o-o-o-one
Wo-o-o-o-olf.
Wo-o-o-o-olf.
And I'm stronger than you.
L-o-o-o-one.
Wo-o-o-o-olf.
Wo-o-o-o-olf.
And I'm stronger than you.
Lo-o-o-o-one.
W-o-o-o-olf.
Wo-o-o-o-olf.
And I'm stronger than you.
Lo-o-o-o-one.
Wo-o-o-o-olf.
Wo-o-o-o-olf.

When Tatanga's minions saw the ship being destroyed, they send in their emergency spaceship, and escape as fast as they could. While Luigi made sure his friends are okay.

Mr. L: Are you guys, okay?
Mr. M: Yeah, by the way. That was some awesome moves you did there. Kind of reminds me how I took Bowser except I have fire power.
Mr. L: (Chuckles)
Tatanga: (Comes out of his destroyed ship)
Everyone: (Gasp)
Tatanga: (Huff) You only defeated me because you have a pack. If I had a pack... (Saw Rosalina free and trying to escape) (Grabs Rosalina) Guess, I'll use you to destroy this pack!
Mr. L: Let her go, now!
Tatanga: (Chuckles) That's what you think! (Pulls out a purple gem) Behold the beast gem. With its power, I can fuse with Rosalina and turn into a powerful beast.
Everyone: (Gasp)
Tatanga: Alright gem, make us powerful. (Gem started to glow and transformed him and Rosalina into a giant violet were beast.)
Were-Beast: (Evil Laugh) Looks like it's the end of the Green Wolf Thunder! (Tries to smash Luigi and his friends, until he was chain by water chain.) (Tatanga: What are you doing!?) (Rosalina: I owe this Lone Wolf for setting me free and for keeping me safe! And I'm done seeing my people being your prisoners! Now your my prisoner and I'm never letting you hurt my brother or his pack!) (Pulls into the ocean) (Rosalina: Mr. L! Restore my kingdom and whatever you do, don't come looking for us!) (Disappear)
Everyone: (Shock) (Takes of their mask's)
Mario: Yikes, that is one bad pack.
Luigi: (Gets down on his knee, and keeps on staring at the ocean.)
Daisy: Luigi, are you...okay?
Luigi: Oh yeah...never felt... (Start's to cry)
Daisy: (Hugs Luigi)
Mario/Peach: (Hugs Luigi)

(Professor E. Gadd's House)

Mario: I know it was hard to lose some whom you cared about, but you did everything you could to protect your planet.
Luigi: (Sigh) Mario...you three are my family now. I would do anything to protect my pack. I'm just sad to see Rosalina being pulled away into the ocean with Tatanga just to save me. She even called me her brother.
Professor E. Gadd: Don't worry my boy. We'll find her, and thanks to you we have the beast gem. Once I do some investigation, we'll be able to find a way to transform Rosalina and Tatanga back to normal.
Peach: And don't worry, Luigi. We'll find Rosalina and set her free.
Luigi: (Happy) Don't worry Rosalina, we'll find you, and this time, you'll be 100% free.

To Be Continued