Biography

After defeating Tatatanga, peace has finally return to Sarasaland. Everyone at Nintendo High were now feeling happy and have discover their next chapter in life. Well, everyone except Luigi. Luigi was no longer living under his brother, Mario, shadow, and everyone at Nintendo High began to see him as a hero as well. However, the challenges he has been through continue to haunt Luigi and those he cares about to his growing frustration. Additionally, as his friends and family continue to grow and start to go out into the world and beyond, Luigi has begun to struggle with his own self-identity and what he wants to do with the rest of his life. He has also started coming to terms with suppressed trauma that he has built up over the course of his years of adventures and near-death experiences while fighting. And not only did he lost control again of his wolf and thunder power, but also struggling against an evil version of himself who is trying to take control of his body.
            At the end of the story, however, after holding his feelings in for so long culminates in him transforming into a giant werewolf monster after concluding that he is one, Luigi's friends and family manage to get through to him with the power of love. And he was able to defeat the demon that was inside of him. In the months following, after graduation, he decides to leave Nintendo High to go on a road trip on his own to see the world.