Chapter Two

Last time on "The Green Wolf Thunder", after feeling humiliated during the Homecoming Game, Luigi finds a mysterious rock that has fallen from the sky which somehow transform him into a wolf. Luigi then met Professor E. Gadd and discover that the last person who had the moonstone was known as the Lone Wolf and a group of aliens from the planet called Invade were after the moonstone. Then one night, an alien invader called Tatanga kidnapped Princess Daisy. Now its up to Luigi to take the responsibility of becoming the next Lone Wolf and save his friend.

(Professor E. Gadd's Wagon)

Luigi: So, is this like your lab?
Professor E. Gadd: (Looks for an outfit disguise for Luigi) Yes, but I only use this lab if I travel to different places. My lab at home is much bigger than this one since I need enough space to make invention. (Finds the outfit he was looking for) Here it is. Alright Luigi, put it on and try it. (Gives the outfit to Luigi)

(Luigi's super hero outfit is a long sleeve black t-shirt, blue jean pants, with a green belt that has a wolf symbol on it, grey shoes with the mark of a wolf, grey glove, a green bandanna, and a mask)

Luigi: Huh? Not bad.
Professor E. Gadd: I also have a green cape in case you refuse to wear the green bandanna.
Luigi: I think I'll keep the green bandanna instead.
Professor E. Gadd: Alright, but before you go, put this on. (Gives Luigi a headset)
Luigi: What's this?
Professor E. Gadd: It's a voice change headset. It can change your voice so that no one would recognize you.
Luigi: (Puts the headset on) Cool. (Shock) Whoa, my voice sounds different.
Professor E. Gadd: Alright Luigi, its time to save your friends.
Luigi: Hold on, before I go, I need a new name and a plan to save Daisy. (Thinks) Hmm? How about Mr. L, The Green Wolf Thunder?
Professor E. Gadd: Sounds good to me. Now how are you going to save your friend?
Luigi: (Thinks) Hmm? (Remembers the moonstone) Do you still have the moonstone?
Professor E. Gadd: (Shows Luigi the moonstone) Of course, my boy. Why?
Luigi: Because I've got a plan.

(Meanwhile)

Tatanga: (Still waiting) Hmm. It seems like the Lone Wolf is too afraid to show his face. (Looks at Daisy) Oh well, guess I'll have to make you, my princess. (Evil Laugh)
?: Think again, bozo!
Tatanga: Huh? (Saw the person who spoke) Are you the new Lone Wolf
Mr. L: Yes, I am! The names Mr. L, the Green Wolf Thunder! Now, let the princess go!
Tatanga: Oh, I'll let the princess go, but in exchange for the moonstone!
Mr. L: (Shows Tatanga the moonstone) You mean, this moonstone!
Tatanga: Yes!
Mr. L: Very well, but let the princess go!
Tatanga: As you wish. (Drops Daisy)
Mr. L: (Catches Daisy) (Throws the moonstone to Tantaga) (Runs aways while carrying Daisy)
Tatanga: (Catches the moonstone) (Evil Laugh) Now, I have the power to take over the world. Alright, moonstone, give me power! (Realize it's a fake moonstone) What! This is a fake! Why that Lone Wolf brat! (Starts Shooting lasers)
Mr. L: (Dodge every laser shoot while carrying Daisy)
Daisy: I hope you have a plan!
Mr. L: I do, but you may want to get on my back and grab on to me tight.
Daisy: (Gets on Mr. L's back)
Mr. L: (Takes off his silver bracelet and transform into a werewolf)
Daisy: (Shock) What the...
Mr. L: Surprise to see me transform into a werewolf? Don't worry, I'm taking you back to your castle so you can be safe, while I take care of purple cat. (Leaves Daisy in her castle and goes off to face Tatanga)
Daisy: (Remembers Luigi) I've gotta make sure Luigi is okay! (Goes to Luigi's room) Luigi, are you okay? (Gasp) (Realizing Luigi is gone) Oh no, I hope Tatanga didn't capture Luigi! (Hears a knock on the door) (Opens the door a notice it was Mario and Peach)
Daisy: Mario? Peach? What are you guys doing here in the middle of the night?
Mario: Peach told me that she saw my brother with you.
Peach: I told we can visit you until morning, but he couldn't wait any longer.
Mario: So, is Luigi hear? Is he okay?
Daisy: I'm sorry Mario, but I don't know where your brother is. I was captured by an alien named Tatanga and was rescued by the new Lone Wolf. After he left to face off Tatanga, I went to check on Luigi, and realized, he's not in his room.
Mario: Well, I'm not gonna stay here any longer. I'm going to find my brother and apologize to him. (Leaves)
Daisy: Wow, he is serious about finding his brother.
Peach: Well, Luigi is not only Mario's brother, but Mario's only family and best friend.
Daisy: (Sigh) No wonder Luigi was upset when Mario broke his promise.

(Meanwhile)

Tatanga: (Looking for Mr. L) Where did that pester wolf go?
Mr. L: (Stands on top of Tatanga's ship) Looking for me?
Tatanga: Grr (About to grab Mr. L)
Mr. L: (Push the destruct button and jumps off the ship)
Tatanga: (Panick) (Calls his minions) Get me out of this planet, right now! (Saw his minions arriving and they saved him before his ship explode) Curse you Green Wolf Thunder! (Leaves)
Mr. L: (Sigh) (Saw a light pole and went under the light pole to de-transform) (Saw Mario and jump to the top of the building) (Notice his phone ringing and saw it was Mario) (Takes off his headset) (Answers the phone) Hello?
Mario: Luigi? Is that you?
Luigi: Hey Mario, how's it going?
Mario: Everything's fine bro.
Luigi: Well, that's good to hear. Sorry I was mad at you at Nintendo High. Its just, you were having so much fun and I wasn't. (Sigh) I'll just leave you alone right now.
Mario: No wait! (Sigh) Listen, I'm sorry about everything. You were right, I was so caught up in the hero business, that I have forgotten the promise we have made. I'm not asking you to come back to Nintendo High or come back and live with me, I'm just asking you to give me a second chance please.
Luigi: (Thought for a moment) (Ends the call)
Mario: (Notice that Luigi ends the call) (About to leave) (Saw Luigi standing in front of him)
Luigi: (Hugs Mario)
Mario: (Hugs Luigi) (Starts to cry)
Luigi: (Starts to cry) Lets go home

(Next Day At Nintendo High)

Mario/Luigi: (Walking down the hall)
DK: (Arrives) Yo Mario! What's up!
Mario: (Gives DK a high five) DK, good to see you men!
DK: Me and the football gang are heading out to get something to eat. You wanna come?
Mario: I love too, but me and Luigi are going to the Malt Shop.
Captain Falcon: Aww man, you're going to hang out with this coward.
Mario: (Angry) Hey, don't talk to my brother like that! Sure, Luigi can sometimes be a coward, but he has the heart of a true hero and can sometimes show courage in the face of danger! He even stood strong and stayed on my side since we lost our parents. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to spend some time with my brother. (Leaves)
Luigi: (Punches Captain Falcon in the stomach)
Captain Falcon: Ouch! What was that for!?
Luigi: For being a jerk. (Leaves)
DK: Huh? Maybe we underestimate Luigi.
Captain Falcon: (Feeling pain) Guess we did.
Mario: Wow, little bro, I didn't know you had it in you.
Luigi: Yah, I didn't know I had it in me. Um, could you excuse me for a moment?
Mario: Sure
Luigi: (Leaves) (Arrives to the janitor's closet) (Make sure he isn't followed and went inside) Professor E. Gadd?
Professor E. Gadd: (Comes out of his hiding place) Well, my boy, have you made your decision yet?
Luigi: Yes, I've decided to take the responsibility of protecting not only the moonstone but all of my friends. Also, hoping to defeat Tatanga once and for all.
Professor E. Gadd: Then it is settled. Tomorrow, I will start training you, and teach you the secrets about the moonstone for you to be ready for any of Tatanga's surprises.
Luigi: I'm ready to protect my planet and prove once and for all, that I am 100% Hero!

(Meanwhile in Planet Invasion)

Tatanga: (Angry) I can't believe that the new Lone Wolf trick me! He is exactly annoying as I imagine! (Looks at a picture of his ancestor) Don't worry ancestor, I will get the moonstone and destroy the Lone Wolf once and for all! (Evil Laugh)

To Be Continued