Chapter Four

(After Tatanga escaping with the help of his minions)

Professor E. Gadd: Well, even though it could've gone a lot better if the school wasn't destroyed, it could've gone a lot worse if it weren't for you Luigi. (Notice Luigi still looking up the sky and the school) Luigi?
Daisy: (Talking on the phone) (Luigi, are you alright? Luigi? What happened?)
Mario: We won! (Hugs Luigi)
Luigi: (Chuckles)
Daisy: (Is that Mario? Did he find you already? Are you okay? You didn't show up with your brother at Peaches house. Where were you?)
Mario: (Lets go of Luigi.) (Went and hug Professor E. Gadd)
Luigi: Daisy, you're not going to believe what happened. Where do I even start? I was on my way to Peaches castle until... (Saw Principal Master Hand coming) (Gasp) Principal Master Hand! Daisy, I have to go. I promise I'll call you back. (End the call) (Takes off his hero costume and talks to Principal Master Hand)
Principal Master Hand: Mario, Luigi, are you guys, okay? Is everything all right? I heard a big explosion and saw Tatangas ship leaving, then I came back and... (Saw how injured Luigi is after the fight.) Whoa, your face and arm. But you're okay! Seem like those alien rebels were no match for the Green Wolf Thunder!
Luigi: Actually sir, Tatanga was super strong.
Principal Master Hand: But Mr. L were able to beat him and his minions.
Luigi: Technically, they almost stopped him! Tatanga came with a mega armor so he could kill Mr. L and abduct me and Mario and take the moonstone. Then suddenly, the moonstone began to glow and gave Mr. L super wolf strength and then after their big battle, Tatanga tried to take away his power by destroying the moonstone. Then after touching the moonstone, he was turned into a statue! Luckily his minions didn't take the moonstone but...
Principal Master Hand: He try to abduct you guys!? What does he have against ya'll?!
Luigi: He knows that Mr. L is the Lone Wolf now and thought that we were his brothers.
Principal Master Hand: Is Tatanga and his minions ever coming back?
Luigi: Well, I don't know yet, but don't worry, I'll be ready if he comes back.
Principal Master Hand: Mario and Luigi, I am so happy to know that you guys are okay, and Mr. L has saved two of my students. Now, if you would excuse me, I'll be heading back home to calm down and hire some construction workers to rebuild the school. (Leaves super quickly)
Mario: Well, that didn't go well.
Professor E. Gadd: We should probably head back to my mansion. You coming Luigi?
Luigi: (Notice his phone ringing) Yah, I just need some time to think. (Leaves) (Talks to himself) Don't worry Daisy, I was on my way to Peaches castle, until I saw Mr. L... I mean the Green Wolf Thunder battling Tatanga and... (Saw how more destructive the school is) (Saw his phone ringing and ignores it) (Talks to himself again) Daisy, it turns out Tatanga was not only trying to attack the school, but also the Green Wolf Thunder and... (Saw what a mess he made) (His phone rings again and ignores it) (Talks to himself) (Chuckles) Hey Daisy, I got lost when we were sent back home early. No, she's too smart for that. (Head to the top of the hill and saw the entire destruction) Whoa, I can't believe I almost put everyone in danger. (Sigh) I should have never chosen to come to this school in the first place. (Starts singing) Everybody told me "Moon stuffs dangerous"
I guess I didn't believe it
Until now, Master Hand always seem apprehensive
And now he's really freaking out, what do I do?
I don't want that for you
(Phone Rings) (Ignores his phone until it stops ringing) (Look at photo of him, with Mario, Peach, and Daisy)
Everybody tells me "Life is awesome at Nintendo High"
And that means you, would have to protect you?
What if somehow you get hurt, what do I do?
I don't want that for you
Ooh-oh-oh
Ooh-oh-oh
Ooh-oh-oh
Ooh-oh-oh
What am I going to tell you?
You're better off not knowing the trouble I'm in
I don't want you to worry
About what I've just seen, about where I've just been
You don't have to be part of this
I don't think I want you to be
You don't need this
You don't need me
(Phone ringing)
Ooh-oh-oh
Ooh-oh-oh
Ooh-oh-oh
Ooh-oh-oh
Ooh-oh-oh
Ooh-oh-oh
Ooh-oh-oh
Ooh-oh-oh

(End the phone call)
(Heads back to Professor E. Gadd Mansion)

Professor E. Gadd: Every day, Tatanga always comes up with a worse plan to steal the moonstone and kidnapped the princess. It's a good thing you asked the principal of Nintendo High to send all the students back home early to be safe. I think its best we start cleaning up the mess of the fight you had with Tatanga, besides the students will be starting to come back after their summer break.
Luigi: That's part of our worries, before my fight with Tatanga, I had to call my brother, Mario, and told him about my secret. Also, I began to think that maybe I should ask the principal to shut down the school for good.
Mario: (Arrives) I'm with Luigi, after the fight we had against Tatanga, I've been thinking that all students should be safe if they stayed in their own homelands and go to different school.
Professor E. Gadd: I'm sorry, Mario, but I believe it's the wrong choice.
Mario: (Shock) Wait! What?!
Professor E. Gadd: I know that you have finally realize what a terrible brother you were and decided to make it up after finding out about Luigi's secret. Since you have always been curious about his strange attitude and why he is never around when the Green Wolf Thunder appears. But most students at this school aren't lucky enough to go to other schools, and besides, you boys need to see your friends.
Luigi: Well, I don't! I can't let my secret keep on putting others in danger. I only told my secret to Mario because he's my brother and he's the only family I have left, and even though many bullies at this school have been torturing me, I still don't want to see them killed. So, the best way to keep the moonstone and everyone safer, is to leave and shut down the school. (Phone rings)
Mario: Luigi, why is your cellphone ringing?
Luigi: Its Daisy, trying to call me, but I can't face her anymore.
Mario: So, you're just going to ignore her forever?
Luigi: It's the responsible thing to do.
Professor E. Gadd: (Looks at his binoculars) I believe it will be hard for you Luigi, because she somehow found you.
Luigi: (Shock) What!?
Daisy: (Knocks the door) Hello, is anyone home?
Professor E. Gadd: Oh, hello young princess. What can I do for you?
Daisy: Hi, I'm looking for my friend, Luigi. Is he here?
Luigi: (Sneaks out of the house while Daisy talks to Professor E. Gadd.)
Professor E. Gadd: No
Daisy: Are you sure he's not here? I'm just worried. He hasn't been answering his phone. Did you by any chance saw a student passing by?
Professor E. Gadd: I'm sorry, young princess. I've been so busy with my work that I haven't been paying attention to see any people passing by my house. So, um, goodbye. (Shuts the door.)
Daisy: (About to leave. Saw Luigi running.) Luigi!
Luigi: (Keeps on running)
Daisy: (Goes after Luigi) Luigi!
Luigi: (Goes through the cave tunnel) (Hides behind a big rock)
Daisy: (Lost track of Luigi after exiting the cave tunnel.) Luigi! Luigi, are you in trouble!? Is something wrong?! Did me, Peach, and Mario do something wrong?!
Luigi: (Upset)
Daisy: Why are you avoiding me?!
Luigi: (More upset)
Daisy: (Tries to call Luigi)
Luigi: (Puts his phone in silent mode)
Daisy: Luigi, I know you're here! Why are you hiding from me?!
Luigi: (Takes a deep breath) (Sends Daisy a text message.)
Daisy: (Receives and read Luigi's text) 'I don't want to be friends anymore.' (Little tears comes out of her eyes.) (Takes a deep breath) (Calls Luigi again)
Luigi: (Answer his phone)
Daisy: Luigi!?
Luigi: I can't be with you anymore or come back to the school. Besides, I think its best if we go our own separate ways.
Daisy: (Angry) Say it to my face! Say you don't want to be friends anymore! If you can do that... If you can do that, I leave you alone, and you'll just go back to having no friends! But I won't believe it until you say it to my face. (Saw Luigi coming out of his hiding place but looking down.) Well!?
Luigi: (Looks at Daisy) (Starts crying) I still want to be friends!
Daisy: (Shock to see Luigi badly injured) Luigi, your face, and your arm. What happened to you?
Luigi: I didn't want you to worry about it.
Daisy: I've been worried sick all day! What do you think I'm doing here?
Luigi: I just wanted to protect you.
Daisy: (Confused) Stop, just tell me everything.
Luigi: (Hugs Daisy) (Choose to tell Daisy the truth)

(A few hours later)

Luigi/Daisy: (Sitting close to the entrance door at Nintendo High)
Daisy: So, after your embarrassing moment during the homecoming game, you found the moonstone that fall from the sky and it not only gave you wolf power, but it turned you into a wolf, and that's when you became the Green Wolf Thunder.
Luigi: Yah, and after my fight with Tatanga, he escaped when his minions came to take him after the moonstone turned him into a statue. They probably be finding ways to free him from his prison by now.
Daisy: That is a lot to take in.
Luigi: Are you ok?
Daisy: Are you ok? You're the one that's been through everything and have been saving my life a hundred times. The least I could do is just help you protect the moonstone along with your brother.
Luigi: I can't ask you to do that.
Daisy: I want to, Luigi. I want to be there for you, just like you are always there for me, and besides, I'm sure Peach would want to help you as well. (Notice the principal coming)
Principal Master Hand: Ah, Luigi and Daisy, your back to school a little bit early. In case you have forgotten, its summer vacation.
Luigi: Oh, hi Principal Master Hand, are you ok?
Principal Master Hand: I'm fine, Mr. L just told me that Tatanga is turned into a statue and has been sent back to his planet. So, he won't be bothering us for a while. I just came here to make sure that the workers know exactly what they're doing. Also, Luigi, Mario told me that Bowser and his friends have been bullying you. Is this true?
Luigi: Yah, this year has been ruffed for me.
Principal Master Hand: Well, don't worry about next school year because they are going to be homeschool and never returning to Nintendo High again.
Luigi: Wow, thanks.
Principal Master Hand: Don't mention it. Anyways, you kids should be heading home by now.
Daisy: Ok, bye Principal Master Hand. (Leaves with Luigi) So, Luigi, have you ever thought about joining the soccer team?
Luigi: Yah, but many students see me as a loser.
Daisy: Not after you join the soccer team with my help!
Luigi: (Blushes)

To Be Continued