𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    CLOVIS'S BREATH GETS HITCHED AS HIS EYES TRAVEL UP TO THE TOP OF THE STAIRCASE AND SEES ASTRID IN ALL HER GLORY. Orange was a beautiful color on her and the little dip of cleavage did much to appease his eyes. Her hair had been pinned back in a sleek ponytail, and as always, two bangs framed her makeup-covered face. A goddess, as Anakin had described her.

    The girl makes her way down the steps, Anakin trailing behind as a bodyguard would. A bright, and fake, smile was on her face as she looked at Clovis, desperately trying to replace the Scipio's face with Anakin's.

    The other delegates of the Trade Federation join Clovis as Astrid steps off the last step. Senator Dod grabs a drink from the tray a gold droid was holding, "Senator Pagonia, as my honored guest, please share this drink with me."

    Astrid grew a little wary but as she saw the Neimoidians lips touch the rim of the glass and sip the beverage her unease was gone. He wouldn't poison his own drink, would he? His fingers subtly slide against the rim and he turns the drink towards Astrid.

    "A toast to our new friendship," the Senator continues, holding out the steel glass for Astrid to drink from.

    "Of course," she nods, smiling lightly at Clovis. Force, she's had enough of him. Her hand grasps the cool steel and brings the drink to her lips. The Neimoidian Senator watches eagerly as her lips touch the rim. A bitter taste coats her tongue, but she pushes it off as a dislike for the taste of the liquid.