Prologue part 1/2

"Alright kids, what have we learnt today" Wilbur inquired.

He wore round glasses with a brown beanie resting on his head, the sleeves of his orange sweater were rolled up as he glanced at the children. Eret was quietly supervising in the corner.

"How to spell w*nker!" Tommy exclaimed excitedly.

"No, no" Wilbur gave Tommy a fake frown as the child giggled, lifting his expression as he pointed, "Yes Niki".

"We learnt the names of household items." she announced proudly. "Well done." Wilbur had always been fond of Niki. She was always smiling and kind to her peers (although she was slightly older). He hoped that smile would never fade.

"That's not fair, I knew it!" Eryn argued. Wilbur chuckled, "maybe next time kid."

-------------------TIME SKIP-----------------

"Goodbye Tubbo," Wilbur waved. Captain Puffy responded, "Thanks for having him!" " You're welcome," Eret grinned as he noticed Dream arriving. Fundy stood behind Wilbur as his ears lowered slightly.

"Hey Wilbur" Dream walked past Niki (she goes home alone and her house is nearby) with a plan in mind. "Hi Dream, Tommy's over ther-" (Tommy and Dream are family friends.) "Don't worry Wilbur I came to talk to you for a minute."