Chapter 1, Part 2: Classroom Wars

Author's note:

Hi this part reflects the pet war on the Dream SMP and the next event will be the election to end Chapter 1. I just want to use these events to reveal a bit more from some teachers and their roles - and start Tommy's destructive arc :> before much happens.

~   ~   ~    ~   ~    ~   ~   ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~     ~   ~    ~     ~     ~      ~     ~     ~   ~     ~   ~  

"Sapnap, we can't use their classrooms without permission!"

"Come on, Bad. How are they gonna know? They aren't teaching now and it's only until the hailstones stop."

"But, Sapnap-"

"Do you want to keep the kids out there then?!"

"No but I don't know, I feel we should ask them..."

"It will be fine," Sapnap reassures as the students enter the classroom excitedly. "ALRIGHT WE'LL BE PLAYING DODGEBALL: DIVIDE YOURSELVES INTO 2 TEAMS!!"

"Sapnap, you don't need to shout, you'll attract more attention," Mr. Halo worried but Sapnap just went to get the team names.

"Okay we have Team 69," giggles spread across the room, "and Team Dodgers."

"Well have fun then", Mr. Halo wishes as he leaves the classroom.

"Your mum had fun with me last night!" a student replies.

"Ooo, Bad you gonna take that," Sapnap stirs. "HEY!" Bad turns in annoyance as he takes off his nerdy glasses revealing red eyes which glared into the student's soul as Bad stepped in. "Oo, hE tOOk Off HIs glAsSEs," another comments but the two are concentrated. Bad can see the fear starting to build up in them, "Apologise! Now!"

"Sorry, Sir," he looks away, embarrassed.

"Woah," Sapnap breathes as Bad exits, "that even scared me. Anyways... On with the game"

. . .

*insert loud GASP* "Uh oh," a girl says.

"Boys! I told you to be careful, you're not supposed to throw towards that side! You should be by that wall." Sapnap examines the window which scattered glass shards onto the floor and desks pushed up against the wall.

"Everyone out. Go outside the community house," Sapnap decides, still staring at the glass with slight panic.

--------------------------------------

"What!!" Niki responds, "thanks for telling me though, go to class."

She rushes to the room to find Fundy already there, a bit heated at the situation.

"How could he do this!? Why here?" He is clearly in distress.

"Oh my-" she exclaims upon sight of the scene.

"You know what, I'm gonna..." Fundy storms away but Niki grabs his arm.

"Fundy! It's not that bad, it's just the window... and the display board... and the muddy floor.."

Fundy removes himself from her grip and leaves to find Sapnap.

Niki is deeply upset, no, angry right now. She can't lose her cool over something like this, she thinks. "It's better to look for a solution," she convinces herself as she goes on her way to find Sapnap and solve the matter.

"Fundy, you okay man?" Tommy asks.

"Sapnap..."

"What?"

"Sapnap ruined me and Niki's classroom," he explains.

"Oh"

"I'm gonna find him and-"

"Get back at him." Tommy suggests.

"What? How?"

"I don't know, damage his stuff and see how he likes it."

Fundy considers it, "Well I guess so..."

"Right let's go" Tommy runs off as Fundy calls out for him.

Ok it's so late rn (and it has been unbearably hot today even now) I'm gonna sleep now but I have written most of the storyline into a google document. Later on, my story will swerve to my personal AU (spoiler: kidnapping) but not what you expect (I will add more people into the story including those not listed in the roles and no hints you will wait for Chapter 2) and a bit later so stay tuned! I will have 4 or 5 chapters but they will vary in length.