C2, P7: Pumpkins

Includes Karlnapity angst and Jschlatt x Quackity fluff.

"What is all this?" Quackity questioned, disgusted at the mess of Wilbur's table, no, ex- table. One book caught his eye, unlike the other boring documents and lesson plans and other "sh*t", this orange with, teal frills outlining it. On the front a picture of an orange-haired young girl beaming with joy and laughter was surrounded with red hearts of different sizes. "This is so girly, is Wilbur a stalker?" He discarded the book without a second doubt, reaching for his red bull to clear his head. Maybe he should've told Wilbur to collect his belongings. Sighing, he decided to go to Schlatt's office out of boredom.

Briskly treading down the hallways, he met a familiar face. The owner of this face stood before him with longing, surprised eyes. "QuAckiTy?" their voice trembled - if not for the taller man's expression, Quackity would have thought the man was scared. Frustration and anger only grew in Quackity, however, out of tiredness, he chose to ignore him... Again.

Making an attempt to walk past him, Quackity felt his arm being grabbed by a bigger hand. "Sapnap, please. I can't do this today," Quackity avoided the inevitable conversation once again.

"Quackity, I'm so sorry it had to be like this. I thought Karl told you we moved out. I was waiting for you to join us so we could get marri-"

"DON'T bring that up with me," Quackity turned to face him, "If you really wanted to get married, you both should have told me where you were going. Why did George have to text me first? I'm not going to join you - never."

Wilbur had stopped to watch the confrontation on his way to his old classroom. When Quackity stormed off, Wilbur turned to see a few students behind him. One asked, "Does the new teacher know Sapnap?" "Well I don't really know..." Wilbur started to respond, until noticing the time, "Hey! Get to class." As the students scuttled away, Wilbur pondered upon whether he should check up on Quackity. Of course not, he stole my classroom!

-----------------------

On the other hand, Quackity continued his journey to the "Deputy Headteacher's" office.

"Hey Pumpkin." He was greeted upon arrival. "HI Schlatt," he responded, less enthusiastic than he thought he would be.

"Did you clear out the room?" Schlatt invited Quackity to sit on his lap, patting the inside of his thigh. Alex took the offer, sitting across his legs. He immediately buried his face in the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent - which unsurprisingly, consisted mostly of alcohol. But Quackity didn't care: all he needed right now was Schlatt.

"Everything okay, Alex?" Butterflies fluttered hysterically inside him at the use of his name which slipped through the horned man's lips. Quackity used the opportunity to cuddle Schlatt, squeezing him in his arms as if he would leave him too if he didn't. In return, a firm hand was placed carefully on his hip. "My husbands..." was all he managed to spit out.

"Forget about them. They don't care about you." his voice softened, "I don't want you to be unhappy."

Quackity looked up, parting his lips to say something; he was interrupted by gentle kiss on his lips. He closed his eyes, allowing the tears to escape.