The Election: Chapter 1 finale!!

Picture is really cool fan art from @SuertoSean on Twitter. Captioned: DreamSMP Historical Images-One year ago today, the Jschlatt Administration came into power on September 22, 2020 following the victory of Jschlatt's coalition in the First L'Manberg Election

__________

"Alright. Today there will be an election for the deputy headteacher of this school. The parties will be introducing themselves shortly:" Principal Dream announced, "Also, I have put Mr. Soot in charge of this event. Good luck." and with that, he left the stage and the uncertainty of the school's future.

The parties introduced themselves, first being Swag2020 lacking their second representative whose name has not been disclosed of. Quackity's main point was the injustice of there only being one party and wanting a better outcome for the school.

Followed by Mr. Wilbur Soot embodying Pog2020: "I'm here to tell you I'm running for president. Uh the reason I'm running for president is because, well, I felt like it was unfair of me to just be a dictator. And if you vote for me, I'll keep those filthy Americans!... uh... I'll uphold the tapestry of our nation." Wilbur's bit of disliking Americans has been taken a bit further than a joke at this point which resulted in various negative comments from many people. Tommy countered this by claiming, "EVERYONE GETS MONDAYS OFF!! NO SCHOOL On-" but was cut off by Wilbur who dragged him offstage when leaving.

On the other hand, Coconut2020 came in with multiple ambitions: "My fellow citizens I stand here today, humbled by the task before us, grateful for the trust you bestowed, and mindful of the sacrifices born by our ancestors. I think Wilbur for the service to our nation as well as the generosity and cooperation throughout my raising. Now I mind to keep my word short and powerful and thus I say: I... am not powerful and I might not have wealth but I do have a dream. While Quackity has righteous ideas, and Wilbur the leadership, I, together with Niki, have a bakery and a worldwide shipping right. I can deliver as many cookies and ice cream as you desire once you have voted for Coconut2020. God bless this school." And with this the crowd cheered as Niki announced, "FREE CUPCAKES FOR ALL WHO VOTE!!".

"Oo I'd want a few," Mr. Bad Halo agreed.

"Wilbur, this isn't looking good for us."

"Hold your applause! Uh the voting ballot shut on 19th September and it's locked soo" said Wilbur.

"Wilbur, do you know how many people are against you right now?"

"You know what, I'll allow it as long as you have an endorsement." To this, Fundy and Niki quietly exited the stage. "Brilliant!" But Tommy was still unsure about the 3rd party.

Meanwhile, everything was crumbling for Quackity. "Where tf is George?!" but as soon as the spotlight was on him: "I am a politician that cares for the people and I am proud to announce that my one endorsement...My one endorsement is..." F*ck he's still not here what do I do, in a panic he claimed it was, "KSI!" this caused the students to cheer yet he never appeared. The students were disappointed.

Nonetheless, Tommyinnit introduced Pog2020's endorsement as "VIKSTARRR!" The students recognised the famous man on screen who recommended Pog2020.

Dream silently observed...

Wilbur grinned, proud to declare his second endorsement.

Coughing, an older man (only about his late 30s) trudged towards the centre of the stage, however his face expressed the confidence that he could (and probably wanted to) dominate the world.

"What is this?" he questioned. "Schlatt, you're our endorsement," Wilbur instructed as Tommy hyped him up, "Come on big man." To this, Schlatt ignored as his eyes squinted at a beanie guy beside him, "And who is this?"