Childe - Better than I imagined (Fluff) M4F

There he stood, the love of my life. Okay, way too dramatic, i just met this man an hour ago and thought he was attractive. I knew 10 minutes later that he was trying to kill me and honestly, I would say thank you because this dude is FINE.

"Hey, I know you're going to kill me." I said, catching him off guard. "You're quite the sharp one." He said with an amused look on his face. "Oh well, since you're going to kill me, you owe me one." I said.

"Huh?" He looked confused. "You're from the Fatui, so I'm pretty sure you are loaded as heck. So, I need you to send 500,000 mora every month to my siblings. I'm the only one to earn in my house so you better be taking care of them or my soul will come to you and rip every single organ in your body." I said with a serious tone.

He didn't have any expression on his face. It was blank and I was curious what he was thinking. "I'll let you live, but only on one condition." He suddenly spoke. "You have to stop messing with the Fatui. I'll send you 1 million mora every month and an assistant if you need any groceries or supplies." He continued.

"Damn, you're hot." I suddenly said. I mentally slapped myself. "Shut up, now go home or you'll get me in trouble if they caught us." He said. "You're speaking like as if we are fucking. I wouldn't mind though." I said while winking at him. I mentally slapped myself again.

He suddenly pulled me along with him behind a bush. He gestured his index on his lips, indicating me to be quiet. Our faces were really close and he checked if someone was there. I stared at him which only made him look hotter than he already is. I could feel his breath on my chest which of course, made me horny.

I then looked at his chest and looked back at mine. Those were some fine boobs compared to mine. I realized his hand was on my forearm and his other hand was holding me by my waist. I blushed as I thought this could be our wedding night. Woah, woah, slow down Y/N.

He caught me staring at his chest intensly and blew in my ear to distract me which made me flinch, which also made him grip my waist harder to hold me in place. He gestures me to be quiet with a 'shut the fuck up before I smack you' expression. I looked at him with a 'smack me where, dAdDy' expression and I'm pretty sure he thought I was weird.

He then stood up and didn't even help. The audacity of this good looking dude to pull me down only to not help me back up. "I'll take you home, don't make any fuss around anywhere otherwise the fatui will be right behind your ass to kill you." He warned. I just nodded and continued imagining our wedding.

I was the oldest sibling in my family and my mother died an year ago. We never knew who our dad was. One of my younger sister died due to cancer and we didn't have enough money for her treatment. I looked down at the ground, feeling sad.

We reached home and my younger brother, 11 years old came running to me and hugged me. His face was stained in tears but he still smiled. "Hey buddy, did you cry?" I asked, worried. He nodded yes. "I thought you were never coming back, the other 2 were crying and brother couldn't do anything. I started crying because they also were crying." He said as he started crying again.

"Hush now, I'm back safe and sound. Can you call big brother for me?" I asked. He nodded and went running inside the house and immediately bringing B/N. B/N came running upto me and hugged me and I could feel that he was crying. "Where were you? Everyone was worried. We can't afford losing you, especially the way we lost-" He suddenly paused when he noticed the hot man beside me.

"Who are you?" He asked. "I'm just here to drop your sister. She won't be having to work anymore, and there will be a person who'll help you out with buying anything." The man, Childe said. B/N didn't question anything and simply nodded. "Oh and none of you come out of that house for 2 weeks, and your sister will explain everything." He said and went away.