Guess who - Finally in your arms (Fluff)

"You're disgusting, Y/N." I heard Aether shout as he entered our house. "What did I do?" I asked in fear. "Don't act innocent. You know clearly what you did." He said. I got scared even more. Did I do something? "I really don't know what happened Aether, can you please tell me?" I shouted back.

What is going on? Why is Aether so mad? "You cheated on me." He shouted. "What!?" I yelled. I was confused. "Oh please, cut the nonsense. Angela told me everything. You cheated on me with her boyfriend. They broke up today. How can you ever do something like that." He said with disgust in his tone.

I was really hurt. Angela was one of the pick me girls and she was a big bitch. She hates me obviously, and she even ruined my best friend's relationship. Aether knows that, yet, he decided to believe such things. I was at my parent's house all summer.

"Aether! You know I was at my parent's the whole summer." I yelled. "Then why does this exist?" He said while showing his phone with a voice recording.

'Hey, it's me, Keith. I miss you a lot. I can't wait to see you.'

"Now listen to this." He said while glaring at me.

'Hey it's me Y/N, I feel so bad for leaving him there. But it's fine because I get to enjoy. I can't wait!'

"Now tell me. What the fuck is this?" He asked with a very angry face. The recordings weren't matching at all. The second recording was a very old one. I remember ditching this weird guy I went on a date with, because he was being a creep. I used to be friend's with Angela that time. I sent her that when I was going to a donut shop while ditching the creep.

"First of all, the recordings aren't related at all. Second of all, you, out of everyone, knows what kind of a person Angela is. You knew I was friends with her before and you also knew she hates me. You believed her, someone who likes to destroy other people's relationship, instead of being rational and asking me, your partner. I can't believe you right now. This is not the first tine this has happened. We're over." I said.

I went to our shared bedroom and packed my clothes. I wasn't crying because this wasn't surprising. Aether always misunderstood things. He never let's me explain before jumping to conclusions. I finally had it. He can go fuck himself.

"Y/N listen to m-" "Shut up." I interrupted. "I'll ask my butler to take the rest of my belongings." I said coldly and went to the living room. The bags were heavy so I called my butlers from my old home to pick me up. I was sick of this shit.

Aether watched silently in regret. He deserved it. After treating me like shit for the past 1 year, it was time for me to leave anyway. I heard a car outside and opened the door. The butler took my stuff and put it in the trunk. I saw someone in the backseat. The door opened and I froze.

There stood a familiar face that I never forgot. He looked so gorgeous. His silky blue locks hanging on his shoulder, he grew taller than the last time I saw him which was 4 years ago. He sure did become hot. Last time I checked, we broke up because he had to go study abroad. His parents were really strict.

I saw pearly tears in his eyes as he smiled at me. He was still emotional as always. Some things never change, huh? I noticed his hand had the promise ring we both kept. Mine was in my old house in the locker because everytime I see it, it would remind me of him and that hurt.

He was wearing a blue buttoned up shirt tucked in his black pants. An expensive looking belt and an even more expensive looking watch. He was carrying a coat on his hand. He looked extravagant. I remember that blue was his favourite colour.

His cheeks reddened due to embarrassment because I was staring for so long at him. "I know I'm handsome but no need to stare." He said slyly, trying to hide his cheeks. It was adorable. "Sure, shithead." I said while slightly slapping his arm. "Ow, what was that for?" He whined.

We sat inside the car and our butler got in. "I heard your new boyfriend was a bitch." He said, a slight sound of jealousy when he said the word boyfriend. "No one can be you." I whispered, hoping he wouldn't hear it but at the same time hoping he would. To my bad, also good, he heard it.

He stared at me for a while. I grew scared. Does he have a new partner? Most probably. Especially with how good he looked and his personality is just amazing. I felt a wave of relief hit me when his pinky interlocked with mine. I looked up at him only to see him staring out the window which made me smile.

The butler, Thoma, watched us with a smile. He was about 67 years old and his husband Ayato was about 68. They were like parents to me. My parents went on business trips a lot but they just went out to get drunk and fuck people who were not each other.

At the corner of my eye, I saw Kaeya staring at me. I felt him interlocking our fingers together. I tried not to smile but failed. I was so happy that I forgot I just broke up with someone. Well, who cares, especially when you finally get to see the love of your life after 4 painful years.

We reached home and I started unpacking. My room was tidy and empty. I forgot that mom and dad sold all the furniture because they wasted the money on parties. I have enough money to afford 4 mansions so I'll just buy some stuff. *Y/N flexes hard on you broke mfs.*

I felt two hands snake around my waist and gasped until I felt the watch and ring. It was Kaeya. "I missed you so much." He whispered in my ear. I slightly shivered when I felt his warm breath on my bare neck. He kissed my neck and put his chin on it. "I'm never leaving you ever again." He said. "Kaeya..." I whispered.

"I love you." I said. I was scared that he won't reply until I felt his cheeks warm up. "I love you too." He said. I blushed along with him. "4 years without you felt like hell. I promise this time, I'll never leave you." He said. I turned around and stared into his eyes. I smiled and kissed him. I felt him smile through the kiss as he pulled me closer.

He deepened the kiss and we kissed for a solid 1 minute until we pulled away to catch our breath. It was awesome. His lips were soft and tasted like strawberry as always. I can't get enough. I heard some boxes outside. I tried to go check it but Kaeya pulled me close.

"Don't go. They're just the furniture I ordered. The room looks tpo empty." He said. I stayed as we hugged for a while. "Let's arrange the room tomorrow, till then we can sleep at my hotel room." He said. "Fine bu- mpf." I was interrupted with a kiss. We pulled away after a few seconds. "You look so beautiful." He said. "I can't believe I'm finally in your arms." I whispered while staring into his eyes. "Me too, my love. I love you." He said. The rest of the one shot is wild so I'll leave that up to your imagination.