Scaramouche - Gorgeous (Fluff/Smut - Modern AU)

Today was quite weird. Scaramouche was acting weird. I was confused because he usually has that 'I won't give a fuck even if you die' vibe around him. But today, he looked out of place. His hair was everywhere and his eyes were puffy, like as if he cried. In our 3 years of dating, I never saw him cry.

Here we are, in the kitchen. I was making breakfast when he suddenly came and hugged me from behind. I was worried when I heard sniffles. "Baby, what happened?" I asked worriedly. He didn't reply, instead I felt something very wet on my shirt. He was actually crying.

"What happened, love? Please say something." I said, feeling scared if someone did something to him. "I don't know who I am." He let out. I could feel him crying even more. It was heartbreaking. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Just leave it." He said and wiped his tears off. He went to our shared bedroom and slammed the door.

I turned the stove off and followed him. I knocked on his door and called him. "Darling, if you don’t tell me what happened, how are we going to figure it out?" I said. "It's nothing." I heard him say. "You're lying. It's definitely something or you wouldn't have cried." I said. "Please open the door, we'll figure this out." I pleaded.

I heard the knob turn and the door opened. The sight made my heart break. Scaramouche was crying a lot. I immediately hugged him and kissed his forehead. "Now, can you tell me what happened?" I asked. He didn't reply. I took him to our bed and cuddled him.

"Please say something, love." I begged. It was a long silence. "I'm non-binary and genderfluid." They let out. I stayed silent processing everything and feeling happy. "Say something." They whispered with fear. "I'm so happy for you!" I shouted. I hugged them tightly and kissed their forehead.

They were frozen. "You don't.....hate me?" They asked. "Why would I ever hate you, love? I'm so happy, I can't express it with words!" I said with a grin. I cuddled them again and they smiled softly. "I'm glad." They said. "Can we go shopping? I want to buy something feminine since most of my clothes are masculine. Besides, I want to wear them everytime I feel like a girl." They said with a glint of hope in their eyes.

"Of course, darling. I'm going to buy you all kinds of things you want!" I said. "But first, we need to eat breakfast." I continued. I carried them bridal style to our kitchen while they opposed to that. This was a habit of mine. Carrying them was something I'd do to see them trying to pull away like a cat. How cute.

"I made the pancakes with sugar, so they can be sweet just like how you want them to be." I said with a wink. They softly smiled and sat at the table. I put the sweet pancakes in their plate with a tiny piece of butter on top and poured maple syrup on top. They drooled as they looked at the pancakes.

I put my separate, sugarless pancakes on my plate and poured maple syrup. I looked at them as they ate hungrily. I remembered they hadn't eaten dinner last night. Were they afraid I would react in a bad way? I hope not, because I want them to know how much I love them.

"Scara, were you afraid I would react in a bad way?" I asked softly. They looked at me and nodded lightly. "I hope you know that I'll love you no matter who you are. I love you so much that even all the stars in the universe multiplied by 100 trillion can't compare." I said with a look of adoration. They blushed and mumbled a small 'shut up'.

We were done with breakfast and we went into our room. I hugged them from behind and snaked my arms around their waist. "You smell so good." I mumbled as I digged my face into their neck. I felt them heat up as I did that. "You're so hot, literally and metaphorically." I said with a smirk.

"Sh-shut up." They stuttered out. I kissed and sucked on their neck leaving hickeys everywhere. I knew exactly where their sensitive spot was but we had to go to the mall so I sucked everywhere except there. They moaned as I slightly bit their neck. "W-we have to g- Ah!" They moaned out as I by mistakenly sucked on their sensitive spot.

I decided we can go to the mall next time. I needed to make them feel good. They were moaning as I sucked on the same spot again, this time, biting it slightly but not enough to hurt them. They whimpered as I did so. I pinned their short figure to the wall. They writhed as I rubbed my hands up and down their waist.

"You're so gorgeous, I can just do this all day." I whispered in their ear. "Y/N.." They moaned. I rubbed their crotch painfully slow. I removed their oversized shirt until their waist and stopped when I felt their hand. "S-stupid." They whined. They allowed me to remove their shirt and I laid them on the bed.

I kissed them softly on their lips and sucked their bottom lip which made them moan out. I can feel their crotch getting harder. I showered their face with kisses. "So. Beautiful. I. Can't. Stop. Myself." I said between kisses. I kissed their neck and stared at the hickeys with a proud face. They looked so perfect.

J kissed both of their nipples and started sucking their right nipple while pinching and playing with their left nipple. "Ah, Y/N." They moaned loudly. I felt them squirming and held them in place. I started sucking their left nipple and played with the other. They looked like they would cum any moment just by this.

I kissed their waist and went down to their belly button. I sucked it and squeezed the sides of their waist slightly. I felt them squirming. "It- it tickles!" They cried out. I kept sucking their belly button as they squirmed even more. They moaned out with tears as soon as the tickling feeling turned into pleasure.

I stopped and placed a kiss on their belly button. I looked at how pretty they looked with pearly tears rolling down their face. I kissed their tears and tasted the saltiness. I then kissed their lips gently.

I moved down to their crotch and rubbed their clothed dick. They moaned out and whimpered. I smiled at the wet patch on their trousers. I removed it and their dick sprung out. I teased them by giving kitten licks. "Y/N.." They whispered softly. "Hm?" I asked with a smirk, knowing that it was driving them crazy.

"Please." They begged. "Please what, love?" I asked innocently. "Please make me cum." They asked desperately. I was satisfied with this and started sucking the tip of their cock while running my hands up and down their waist. I pinched their nipples while sucking their dick.

They moaned at the stimulation and squirmed slightly. I took their dick completely in my mouth and gagged slightly. They moaned out loud. I bobbed my head while giving them a blowjob. "Hah- Y/N slow down." They begged. I ignored the plea and started sucking them faster while playing with their nipples at the same time.

I felt their cock twitch. "Don't cum unless I allow you too." I ordered. They looked at me with a desperate look. They moaned even louder as their orgasm was close. "Y/N, please let me cum." They pleaded. Their face was covered with tears and I obviously enjoyed them squirming so much beneath me.

"Cum for me, love." I said and felt their warm cum in my mouth. I swallowed all the cum and made sure not even one drop was left behind. I sucked their dick a few more times. "Please. Too much." They moaned softly, obviously tired from the intense climax. I sucked their cock one last time and started sucking their nipples for a few minutes.

I stopped and kissed their lips as they shivered due to the cold temperature. I prepared the shower for them with bubbles.  "Love, the bath is ready, let's get you cleaned up." I said and carried them to the bathroom and cleaned them up. "I love you." They whispered. "I love you too." I said. I kissed them softly and gently hugged them while connecting our foreheads. "You're so gorgeous." I said.