Scaramouche/Kunikuzushi/Wanderer - OTDOTM (Fluff/Slight Smut) [Part 2]

Scaramouche P.O.V.

I waltzed around my room in panic. I was waiting for my mother to come back home. I need to confront her. I checked the CCTV footage and it's exactly what I suspected. That woman, my mother, my own mother, wanted us apart.

I can't believe this. I heard what she said. This hurts more than I thought it would. It hurts more than when dad killed my cat. My luggage was packed. I was going to threaten my mother to tell me where Y/N is. I'll make sure she apologizes to him.

I flinched when I heard the door open. She was here. I ran downstairs and stopped in my tracks to catch my breath. My hands shivered nervously. "Oh, Kunikuzushi." She noticed me walking towards her and greeted me with a wave. "Don't pretend everything is normal." I spat.

She shot me a glare that sent a shiver down my spine. "I did it for your own good." She said in a cold tone. "For my good? You just ruined everything. My life, my relationship, you made the only person I've ever trusted leave! You call this good?" I screamed. Her mouth opened and closed, not being able to utter anything.

"Don't you dare talk to your mother like that!" She yelled. I scoffed and looked at her with a deadpan expression. "Tell me where he is or I will make sure to tell dad about your hidden stash of money that you've been keeping for the past 4 years." I threatened.

Her eyes widened. "How do you know?" She asked. "Shut up. Tell me where he is." I asked. I brought my phone out and slowly typed my dad's contact number. She was trembling with anxiousness. Just as I was about to press the calm button, she interrupted me.

"Okay, fine, I will tell you." She said. "He's living at your grandmother's former house." She uttered. I called my dad immediately. "Dad, you know the money that went missing every month? Yeah, that. Mom hid them under the cabinet where her cigars are kept. Love you, bye." I told him.

Ei's eyes widened and she looked at me in betrayal. "You lost the title of being called my mother the moment you threatened the love of my life." I spat and took my luggage to head out of the door. I shot one last glare at her trembling form and left.

It suddenly started pouring. Fuck, my luggage was going to get wet. The cab should be here any minute. I shuffled on my legs until I heard a notification sound. I checked my phone and scoffed when I found out that my cab was cancelled. Wow, just wow.

I started running with my luggage in my hand. Grandma's house was about two kilometres away. This is nothing. The heavy weight in my hands was making me falter. I can't travel that far. This is hard. It's pouring and I might fall any moment.

Suddenly, I bumped into a muscular chest. I looked up, eyes widened. I was about to apologize but my breath hitched. There he was. "Are you o-" "It's over with Ei. We can get married now. Please come back home. I can't live without you there. Help me with this luggage, you fucker." I muttered, holding my breath.

I inhaled heavily and sighed. I looked into his beautiful eyes, his gaze held deep devotion and love. My cheeks reddened, both, due to his loving gaze as well as the cold I was feeling due to the rain. I watched as he took the luggage from my hand. I gasped when I felt him pull me towards him.

I locked my eyes with his and almost melted. His hand snaked around my waist and pulled me closer. I could smell his earth scented candle. He still had the one I gifted him last year. "My car is right there, let's go home." He whispered. He pressed a kiss on the space between my neck and shoulder.

We got into the car and I shuddered as I felt a breeze pass through. Y/N turned the heater on and we went to my grandmother's house. I walked into the room which he was staying in and removed my clothes. I gasped and brought my fist out when I felt a hand snake around my bare waist.

"Relax." He whispered before placing his head on my shoulder. I forgot to close the door. He turned me around and pecked my nose. He paused for a second before smacking our lips together. I whimpered at the sudden contact and brought my hand to his neck.

His right hand went down to my waist band. He tugged at it and suddenly left it. I whined as I felt the slight pain on my hip. "Screw you." I said between our kiss. His left hand began rubbing my waist in an up and down motion. I moaned when I felt another smack of my waist band.

Who knew the waistband of an underwear can feel that good. We pulled away to catch our breath. I felt my heart beating very fast, my body felt warm and my cheeks were red. I inhaled sharply before exhaling. He leaned in to my lips.

"I love you." He murmured before connecting our lips. Our tongues fought for dominance, but the moment he tugged on my waistband and left it, I lost. He entered his tongue into my mouth, exploring the wet cavern. He retreated his tongue and grazed his teeth on my lower lip.

I moaned at the feeling. He pulled away and started rubbing my sides. Soon, his hands started exploring my entire body. His fingers tugging on one of my nipples and his mouth sucking on the other. His knee was pressing against my dick. He looked at me and my breath hitched.

He looked like a hungry animal ready for its meal. Damn right, I am a whole damn meal. Before I knew it, I was already on my fours and getting railed. I whimpered and moaned loudly as I came. I expected him to stop but I was so wrong. This was definitely going to be a long night.