Heizou - Insecure and Useless (Smut) [Part 1]

"Hush now, don't make any noise." He whispered against my ear. He softly blew on the back of my ear, making me shiver. His hands snaked around my waist, his thumb rubbing small circles. I gasped when I felt a wet muscle on my skin. Heizou licked a stripe on my neck.

I lost my balance but his grip on my waist held me up. I clutched onto his shirt as he sucked on my neck. His knee was pushing against my core and his hand travelled to my neck. He gripped my neck softly and pushed his lips to mine. I let out a choked moan.

"Lowly slut, always toying with my work." He grunted and tightened his grip on my neck. He grabbed me by my waist and pushed me on the bed. His eyes screamed lust and frustration. He turned me around harshly and smacked my ass.

"Who do you belong to?" He asked, delivering a painful slap on my ass cheek. I whined and mumbled incoherent words as his fingers dug into my skin. "Answer me!" He raised his voice and spanked me again. "You, master!" I moaned as he slapped my ass again.

He turned me around once again and forced me to sit. My ass was hurting as I sat up. He shoved me onto his lap and kissed me harshly, going as far as to draw blood. He pulled away and licked his lips, staring at me with an evil glint in his eyes. A shiver ran down my spine as, I noticed him grin.

He shoved me away and went out of the room, leaving me thinking that he might be disgusted with me. I started at the folds and stretch marks on my stomach and started feeling insecure. Tears threatened to spill out as I lowered my head. I flinched when I heard the door open.

Heizou had ice cubes in a bowl. Shit. I thought as I watched him come closer. He pressed a kiss on my now tear stained cheeks before bringing me up to the air using Anemo. I gasped as cool air blew on my core, the wetness increasing.

He used his vision to bring a cube near my nipples. I whimpered at the cold feeling of the cube, rubbing against my right nipple harshly. I was brought back to the bed and the ice cube shifted to my left nipple, continuing its assault.

Suddenly, the cube stopped and I felt a hand on my right nipple. Heizou's fingers pinched and twirled against the bud while he sucked the other. Cold winds blew against my core. The stimulation makes me cry out loud. Tears staining my face as the teasing of the wind became unbearable.

My clit became highly sensitive due to the lack of contact and continuous cold winds blowing softly against it. Heizou slapped my breast, making me groan. He pressed kisses all the way down to my core and blew against the swollen nub.

'"Hei-" I winced. "Master!" I corrected myself. Heizou grazed his teeth on my clit. I moaned as he started sucking on it. His tongue swirled against the nub and his teeth often grazed over it. I let out a cry of pleasure. He stopped abusing my clit and looked at me. "Quiet, pet." He warned, glaring at my before going back to pleasure me.

I tried my best to conceal my moan. I must've looked miserable. He sucked harder on my clit and my legs trembled with the pleasure. I screamed as I felt a certain pressure in my stomach. I had orgasmed. My clit was overstimulated but he didn't stop. "Please, too much." I cried out, only to be ignored.

My face was stained with tears, much to his pleasure. I felt a second orgasm rushing towards me, legs trembling and body limp. I let out an exhausted scream as I orgasmed. He finally stopped and observed my clenching hole. I thanked the Archons, thinking that it was finally over. I was so wrong.

He pushed in a finger while observing how I reacted. I brought my thighs closer at the sudden pain and pleasure that I received. He started fingering me harshly without mercy. He added another finger making me moan louder. "Two fingers and you're already a mess." He casually said, as if he hadn't already abused my clit and made me orgasm twice.

"Since you don't seem to understand your master's orders, I guess I should punish you." He said in an extremely unsettling way. I looked at him with an 'are-you-fucking-serious' expression. You've got to be kidding me! I gasped when I felt his dick against my clenching hole. He slapped it on my clit and rubbed it against it.

I whined when I felt his hardness penetrate into my hole. He let out a groan and pushed it all the way in, not giving me time to adjust. "S-slow down!" I begged. He ignored me and thrusted in a fast motion. After a few thrusts, my hole had adjusted to his size and I was a moaning mess. His thrusts were rapid and rough. He only cared about pleasuring himself at the moment.

I let out a gasp as I felt him hit my g-spot. I choked out a moan when he started rubbing my clit with his thumb. He was harsh and reckless with my body, not caring about hurting me. "Dumb whore, can't even handle this dick." He said with another groan. My eyes formed tears, both, because of his mean words and the pleasure.

"You like this, yeah? Always disturbing me when I work. Always being an annoying little whore who just can't keep her pretty mouth shut." He paused. "Fuck, so tight!" He grunted as he increased the speed. He was thrusting into me in an extremely fast pace. Too fast for me to keep up. His tip hitting the same spot over and over again.

I moaned loudly as I came. He was still thrusting into me. His thrusts became sloppy and his hands gripped onto my sides tighter, definitely leaving marks. I let out soft, tired moans as I felt his cum coat my walls. He rode his orgasm out and pulled his dick out. He fell on the bed, right beside me. His arms pulling me close.

He sighed before gently turning me, back facing towards him. I gasped when I felt his dick enter me again. "You're mine." He whispered, placing a kiss on my shoulder. He thrusted inside me a few times before pulling out. The bowl filled with ice beside us was somehow not melted. He probably used his vision to keep it cold.

He took an ice cube and put it in his mouth. He climbed onto the bed and hovered over me. He leaned down to kiss me, the cold drops of the now melting ice fell on my nose, making me flinch. He kissed me and pushed his tongue inside. The ice cube was now being fought over with our tongues.

He spit out the ice cube on the floor before hovering over me again. He motioned me to open my mouth. He spit inside and tapped my chin, gesturing me to swallow. He took another ice cube in his mouth and placed a kiss on my neck. My breath hitched at the feeling.

He travelled with the ice cube in his mouth, all the way down. The ice cube was now melted, so he took another. I let out a shaky sigh when I felt the ice cube on my clit. My cum filled hole was clenching around nothing. I whined at the cold, overstimulating feeling. His tongue held the ice cube against my clit until it melted. Occasionally torturing me with cold blows of wind.

He took an ice cube with his fingers. I cried out loud when I felt him push it inside my aching hole. "Hold it in for me." He said. Tears began forming in my eyes once again. He scoffed and inserted another ice cube. He sucked on my clit for a second. He suddenly slapped the sensitive nub. I let out loud whine.

He inserted another ice cube and slapped my clit again. He then pressed a kiss on it before harshly slapping it. He stood up and wore his clothes. "I'm done with you for today." He said, leaving me there, unable to move and body sore. I let out tears as I felt used. I enjoyed the sex but the aftercare was non existent. He left me there feeling insecure and useless.