Kaeya - Strawberry Milkshake (Slight Angst/Fluff - Warning: Self Harm)

"You can't even get good grades, you're absent to your classes, I pay money to that school for nothing! This is all your sister's fault for spoiling you. You stay at home, you can play that stupid game of yours and I'll save my money too." My dad yelled. "Are you even listening?" He yelled again as I ignored him and played my game.

After he went to office I got ready and went to meet my boyfriend. I walked to the café nearby and saw him waiting for me while playing with a.......flower? He was plucking the petals off while pouting slightly. What an adorable sight.

"Kaeya!" I shouted while running up to the table. "Y/N! I thought you weren't coming for a second." He said. He stood up and hugged me. We both sat on our chairs and ordered our drinks. I was still stressed about my dad and his stupid nagging. Kaeya noticed this. "Is it your dad again?" He asked. "Yes." I sighed.

"I don't know what is his problem. I do study but just on the day before the exam so I can remember better. If I study way earlier, I forget everything! I have the memory of a fish but make the time 20 hours instead of 2 seconds. Plus, he's homophobic, sexist and ignorant, which makes me hate him even more." I ranted. Kaeya sighed and pulled his chair next to me.

"I know it's currently hard for you, you didn't do anything to yourself did you?" He asked worriedly. I looked at him with a guilty expression. "You cut yourself again, didn't you?" He asked. "I'm sorry." I said, tears threatening to come out of my eyes. "Where?" He asked. "O-on my thighs." I replied, my voice cracking.

"Let's go to my house, I'll clean the wounds and we can drink strawberry milkshake while watching Never Have I Ever." He said while getting up from his chair. I nodded and flashed a tiny smile at him. I felt happy that someone cared, especially someone I loved.

You see, my parents don't know about our relationship. Besides that, Kaeya is older than me by an year, he was 17 and I was 16. He is going to graduate soon and go to college and I have one more year left. We have been dating since 1 year and he helped me reduce the amount of times I cut myself. My family wasn't the best and it was honestly hard for me to cope up so the best but worst thing that came to my mind was to cut myself.

Kaeya knew that just telling me to stop a million times won't actually stop me, but instead he made everyday better and progressive. I used to cut continously everyday, then it reduced to every alternate week where I take out all my stress on myself from the past week, and now it reduced to only when I feel really stressed, mostly before and during exams. I haven't exactly stopped cutting but it's the progress that counts.

I bought my books along to study after watching Netflix. Kaeya went to his kitchen and brought 2 strawberry milkshakes for both of us. He started the series and cuddled me. I noticed how pretty he was up close. Don't get me wrong, he is really hot normally, but in this distance he looks gorgeous. He noticed me staring and kissed my forehead. I blushed and looked away at the screen.

Once we watched two episodes of season two, we studied for a while and cuddled. "I'll get the first aid kit." He said and got up from his place. He brought the first aid kit and sat in front of me, on the ground. "Can you show me the wounds?" He asked. I nodded and pulled my shorts up. He winced when he saw them and began taking some cotton out.

"If you feel too stressed, you can always talk to me okay? I'm here for you no matter what. Never feel like a burden. You'll never be a burden to me. I'll listen to you every single day. I will never, ever get tired of you. I love you a lot, so please talk to me. I'm right here." He said. I felt my heart squeeze when I heard his voice cracking, he was holding back his tears. I stayed silent, holding back the urge to cry.

Once he was done cleaning the wounds, he put the first aid kit away and hugged me. I melted into his hug. We whispered silent "I love you's" to each other while trying not to cry. We pulled away and touched our foreheads together with our eyes closed.

I wanted to kiss him. We never kissed and this was a special moment to have a first kiss. I slowly leaned in until our lips were just a centimetre away. He then leaned in too and our lips touched. His lips were soft and tasted like strawberry. It was truly a magical moment.

We pulled away and looked into each other's eyes. I leaned in again, reaching out for another kiss to which he obliged. Our lips touched again, this time we moved our lips. We kissed for a solid 30 seconds and pulled away. "That was nice." He said while smiling. Our cheeks were hot and both of our ears were tinted red.

He booped my nose with his and started scattering kisses all over my face. It tickled but it was really nice. We laid there for a while before I looked at my watch. Oh shit. "I need to go home, my parents will come back in a few minutes. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye, love you." I said as I made my way to the door and wore my slippers. "Love you too, text me when you get home." I heard him yell. "Alright." I yelled back and ran my way to my house.

I was thankfully early. My sister was watching Netflix and my grandmother was in her room, no sign of my parents. Suddenly, I heard the bell ring and I opened the door. My parents were home. "Welcome home." I said and went to my room. "Where do you think you're going?" My mom said with an angry tone. Oh no, does she know about me and Kaeya? I felt scared.

"Your teacher called, she said you don't on your camera or speak in the class! What more do you want, after all we are doing for you?" She yelled. "Get inside your room, don't even think about coming out of there. I don't want to see you right now." She continued. I made my way inside.

I wasn't angry or sad. Today was a special day and I'm not going to let anyone ruin it. I laid on my bed and took a deep breath, remembering our kiss from earlier. I pulled my sheets up and fell asleep with a smile on my face. What a day!