Snot 2

That night I felt loved. It was amazing. Nothing felt wrong. Nothing could ever go wrong when I'm with him. The world was cruel. But when I'm with him, it felt like the world was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

The next day, I was laying there. I was questioning why I ever let him touch me. The cuffs on my hands make sure that I'll never see the good in him. Intel is precious. But fuck, it cost me my sanity.

6 days ago, I found a gun in the drawer. Poor Ayato, how clueless. The world is cruel, my love. Everything comes with a price. My love comes with a price. I can never escape from my job. I was born for this.

I grabbed the gun and hid it under the bedsheets. I heard whistling from outside. Ayato walked in with a bowl of food and a bottle of water in his hand. My heart hurts. I ached as I closed my eyes and remembered what was going to happen now.

I already knew how to unlock the cuffs. It just needed to be done by him to avoid suspicion. My body and soul were always ready for this. Is it worth it? Yes. Every moment. Every drop of his blood.

Love is never meant to be a part of my life. It will never be. I only ever loved once. It won't happen again. Ayato, I've been trying. I've really been. But that scar on your forearm holds me back from not killing you.

Life is not fair. You killed Gao. Gao. Fuck, Gao. He was so precious. How can someone even think of hurting Gao. He deserved a better life. I will never forgive Ayato. I love him, but love always has conditions.

The smile on his beautiful face. My hand crept under the bedsheets and grasped the weapon tightly. He walked closer. This is so hard. I pulled the weapon out.

Everything stopped within a click. The bullet went straight to his heart. I stared and stared and stared and stared. It is over now.

Dear Ayato,

I'm sorry for this.

I love you.

Sorry. Loved you.