Chp. II - Alien Invasion

As the full moon rises, Willa howled as the school cheers her on.

"Let's tear these Eastside Eels apart! Destroy them! Yeah!" She yells with the crowd as she runs her claws on the school bus.

"Maybe just a bit too much school spirit" Wyatt said nervously looking at his sister.

"Get our Mighty Shrimp on this bus so we can defend our turf! No outsiders mess with our pack! Yeah!" The crowd cheers louder as they feel the energy of winning running through their veins.

"When you're from Seabrook, you are Seabrook!" Willa smiles as she holds up her 'Mighty Shrimp' board and chants with the school, making Wyatt smile.

"Okay, everyone, let's give it up for our football team as they head off to victory!" Addison yelled as she cheer for the boys. But instead of the football team running out, it was her over-the-top cousin, Bucky, and the school mascot, Shrimpy.

Bucky is the type of guy to take credit for anything, even if he didn't do anything at all.

"Go, Seabrook! Let's go! Seabrook! Seabrook!" Zed cheered as the crowed screamed and howled for the football team.
Zed looked around and saw Wynter, the first female werewolf to join football, looking down on herself.

"Wynter, hey, hey. You are going to kill it out there tonight m, okay? Those Eels think that they can keep you caged up, they think they can keep you on a leash. But you are no cuddly puppy! You are a fierce beast of the forest!" Zed said, pumping her up as they howled together.

"This shrimp be cray!" Wynter yelled excitedly.
"So cray! Go, Wynter!" Zed laughed, cheering her on.

Wynter howled again as the storm grew louder. she run towards the bus, only to run her head into it, leaving a dent.

"Too much?" She asked nervously.

"Never too much! You do you!" The zombie yelled causing the werewolf to smile.

As the crowd cheer, Zed looked up and saw the Mountain College recruiter talking with his dad and Addison's parents.

"This is it. Together—"

"Forever" Addison said, cutting him off.

"Meteors!" Zed's little sister, Zoey, said as she point to the sky. The couple look up to see the meteor hit the barrier and be destroyed.

Since the werewolves recovered the moonstone, meteor showers have been pretty regular. It's so Seabrook.

"Zed Necrodopolis, I'm the recruiter from Mountain College and we need...we need..." The recruiter said as he looked up at the sky, frighten as the thunder grew louder and louder.

"You need to recruit me to Mountain College, or?" Zed laughed nervously. The recruiter screamed as he point to the sky. Zed looked up and his eye widen. The thunder and lightning grow stronger as a massive spaceship appeared from the sky.

"Is that a UF-"

"Whoa!" Addison yelled. Zed looked back at the recruiter, only to find him running away.

"Wait! Please! You have to recruit me to Mountain College!" He yelled at him. He sighed, looking back at the giant UFO.

Bonzo blow his trumpet at the UFO but the UFO repeated back the sound of the music, causing lighting to crash down and hit the power hit and the school bus.

"Brother, these humans seem to be very alarmed" The alien with long blue hair said. The older alien with short hair agreed.

"Maybe we should talk to them, little sister?" He suggested. As they approached the monsters, Zed zombies out and werewolves started to growl at them, causing the aliens to jump in a little fear.

"Zed! Stop! That's enough!" Addison yelled, calming down her boyfriend. The aliens laughed nervously.

"Oops, It seems our arrival may have caused a small, somewhat destructive energy surge" The alien boy said still scared.

"It appears these angry beings may not give us their most precious thing willingly" The short hair alien girl said.

"Then we'll have to explain our presence without telling them our mission" The alien leader said looking at the zombies, werewolves, and humans.

"Hey guys, look at this" The long hair alien said showing her friends the cheer poster. The four of them smiled at one another.

"I'm thinking what your thinking" The leader said smirking. The long hair alien steps forward and looks at the crowd.

"Excuse me angry beings, Take us to your leader, your cheerleader!" She yelled with a smile as the aliens hold up the poster in their hands. Smiling nervously, Addison steps forward.

"Hi" She said.

"I am A-Ri. This is my brother, A-Lan, Second in common, A-Li, third in common, and our fierce leader, A-Spen. And we accept your invitation to the National Cheer off!" A-Ri said with a smile on her face as the aliens nodded.

"Z-Patrol, arrest them!" Addison's father, Chef Wells yelled as the agents gathered around and arrest the aliens, which they went with willingly.

Since they don't know what being arrested means.