Chp. VI - Study Date Pt. II

"Everything's all set for cheer practice tomorrow, Captain!" One of the ACEY, Stacey, said as she handed Addison her lunch.

"That's great, thank Stacey!" Addison said with a chuckle. She turns around and sees A-Ri looking at her. They both yelp.

"Fear. I recognize that emotion, you were like that this morning when I came to your house!" The alien said smiling as she took a seat next to Addison.

"Oh, great leader of cheer, I need your help once again." She said as she held Addison's hands.

"Oh, certainly, what's wrong?" The cheer captain asked.

"I've been having a feeling I cannot define. My cheeks glow red, my palms are sweaty, and it feels like space moths are in my stomach!" A-Ri said worried. Addison and Bree looked at each other and smiled widely.

"I think you have a crush, A-Ri" Addison told her.

"Crush?" A-Ri asked confused as she put her hands together. Addison laughs.

"No, um, it's when you like-like someone. You know, love" She told her. A-Ri looked at her more confused.

"It's when you connect with someone in a really strong way" Addison said, trying her best to explain.

"And desire, somewhat irrationally, to be with them?" She asked. Addison smiles and nods.

"Who's the lucky person?" Bree asked with a gasp.

"A werewolf!" A-Ri said happily.

"Is it Willa, Wynter, or-" The second ACEY, Lacey, asked.

"I am I'm love with Wyatt" She told them as the girls gasped and looked at A-Ri excitedly.

"You like Wyatt? He's a hunk!" Stacey said smiling.

"Wyatt has asked to a study date tonight at 6:00, but I do not know what a study date is, what is it?" The alien asked. Addison smiles at her.

"A study date is a date with someone that has plan to study with you. But, it can lead to a first date!" She said. A-Ri tilted her head.

"What is a date?" She asked.

"A date is were two people who like each other go and hang out" Bree told her.

"Wow, a date sounds amazing! I'm so excited!" A-Ri said happily. The girls smiled and look at A-Ri.

"We can get you ready at my house, come on!" Addison said as she grabbed A-Ri's hand and walked out of the café with Bree, Lacey, and Stacey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💫~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What if I mess up? What if he doesn't want to see me anymore?! What if-!"

"It's going to be ok, A-Ri, just stay calm" Addison said as she puts A-Ri hair in a high ponytail.

"Maybe he just wants to study together and not be on a date" Lacey said as she reads a magazine.

"Lacey, your not help" Bree said as she picks out a outfit for A-Ri.

"Addison, you have my thanks" A-Ri said looking up at Addison. The girl smiled.