Chp. VII - Come on Out

The next day came rolling in and A-Ri couldn't stop thinking about that almost kiss with Wyatt. She felt like she was going to explode.

Her cheek stay red for the whole night after she got back on the Mothership. Even her brother was worried for her due by her 'girly' behavior.

"Sister, your face is still red. Are you not having enough oxygen?" A-Lan asked. A-Ri shook her head.

"No, I'm fine really. We should get to the cheer practice" She took him as she started to walk faster to the building. The aliens looked at her confused but shook it off

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💫~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Electronic music plays within the auditorium as the aliens show off their cheer moves to Addison and her cheer squad. The squad looked at them with shock and feeling disturbed as the aliens to to fly up in the air. Addison looked at them impressed.

They have a feeling that the aliens might be better then them.

After their practice was over, Addison and the squad cheered for them as the aliens walked over to them.

"Our telepathic groupthink makes cheer so easy!" A-Ri said smiling at her brother.
"Yes. We are better than you, and you've practiced your whole life" A-Alan said smiling while the squad took it offensive.

"So fun! Thank you for inviting us!" A-Spen said as the aliens begin to walk away. A-Ri walked up to Addison and Bree, smiling widely.

"A-Ri! How was the study date with Wyatt?" The cheer captain asked. A-Ri can feel her heart is all ready racing and feels the space moths in her stomach.

"It was amazing! We went to Froyo for frozen yogurt which was spectacular!, I then helped him study for a Science test that when by pretty fast, it was so easy" She told them as her cheeks begin to glow red.

"What happens next?!" Bree asked excitedly. A-Ri sigh lovingly.

"We then took a walk around Zombietown and he told me the story about the moonstone being stolen and found. Then, we went into the forest and got to light some floating lanterns!" She said excitedly.

"That's sounds amazing! What else happened?" Addison asked.

"We...almost kissed" A-Ri said nervously. Bree and Addison gasped and squealed in excitement.

"Really?! That's so adorable! But what did you mean by almost?" Bree asked. The alien sighed and looked down.

"We got interrupted by the werewolves. We heard them howl and Wyatt knew he had to go so, I just thanked him and...left" She said quietly.

"Wait, you didn't kiss him goodbye or anything?!" Bree yelled. A-Ri laughs nervously.

"I got the feeling nervousness and just left. But, it was...dreamy!" She said as she began to daydream about Wyatt. She was immediately snapped out of her thoughts as her brother called out to her.

"Umm, sorry, have to go. I hope we beat you guys at the championships!" The alien yelled as she ran towards her brother and the aliens.

"Thanks, I guess" Bree said nervously as the squad begins to talk to each other on how they are going to win. The aliens looked back at the cheer squad and smirked.