Chp. III - Police Station

"Great idea separating the aliens, Principal Lee" Chef Wells said with a smile.

"Not my first time dealing with spacey teens" She laughes. Chef Wells went for a fist pump but to only get a handshake which confused him.

"They're probably here to clone me to create an unstoppable cheer force! I mean, who wouldn't want more me?" Bucky yelled which made the adults grown.

"Well, they're uninvited and have to leave" Addison's mother, The Mayor, said. Addison looked at her with disbelief.

"But we invited everyone to our Cheer Off to compete for the Seabrook Cup!" Addison argued. Bucky scoffed at his cousin.

"Umm...You can't just give away my bling!" He protested. Addison glared at him.

"I don't intend to lose, and I always believed that cheer could bring people together! Maybe even worlds together!" She yelled, pleading with her parents and principal.

"Or tear our worlds apart! Mark my words, these aliens are here to take what's ours!" Bucky yelled.

Suddenly, Bucky feels a tap on his shoulder. He turns around and everyone screams as they see one of the aliens, A-Lan, out of his room and smiling at them.

"Greetings, Did you want me and A-Li to continue waiting alone?" A-Lan asked. The adults laugh nervously and agreed.

"Very well, Shall I redon your ceremonial jewelry and rewrite your door panel?" He asked as he holds up the handcuffs and a part of the door panel.

"That would be dynamite, Yeah" The Mayor said in shock and disbelief.

"Ok! May you find harmony!" He said happily as he walked back to the room, making Addison chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💫~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In one of the rooms, A-Ri is being watched and interrogated by the werewolves, but with no luck since she keeps switching the topic every second.

"This ball of sugar is spectacular! It's sweet but flavorful! What's it called again?" A-Ri asked smiling, holding the candy in her mouth. Willa, Wynter, and Wyatt looked at each-other then they're attention to the alien girl.

"Lollipop" Wynter told her. A-Ri chuckled and continues to eat her lollipop.

"It's like dealing with a pup" Wynter whispered to the siblings. Willa growls.

"Cut the sweet talk, alien girl! Because of you, our friend may not get into college and be the first monster to be in a human college and we know your not here for cheer!, now tell us!" Willa yelled as she slams her fist on the table, which made A-Ri flinch a little.

"Oh, too bad he's not exceptional, or else he would've got it" She said, licking her lollipop.

"I'm sorry what?" Wyatt asked, sitting on the chair in front of A-Ri.

"I overheard your zombie friend, Zed, talking about that college when we arrived at the building. He talks a lot. I do my research. But, the only way he can get in is to prove he is exceptional. It's on their website!" She said happily. The werewolves look at each other with delight.