Chapter 3

The picture above is to show you what Bonnie's outfit looks like.

Author's Pov
You woke up to the annoying sound of you alarm set for 11:00pm. You quickly got out of bed and combed your hair. You ate a very nutritious meal full of candy and by all that was done it was already 11:40.

"Bye mom!!!!", you yelled and left home before a reply.

Mom Pov
"SSSHHHhhhhhh..."

Author Pov
The Pizzaria was only 10 minutes away so you walked there. When you arrived, you hesitantly pushed open the doors to see a guy in a night guard uniform sitting at a table mumbling to himself. You go up to him and tap his shoulder and say,"H-hello there."

"Huh? OH! You must be the new Night Guard, (Y/N)! I'm Mike and I am here to show you what to do,"

"Ok, thank you," you said shyly. Mike walks over to the animatronics and points at one that looks like a guy with a with a dark walnut tux on, a top hat, black bow, and a microphone. His hair was a milk chocolate brown. "This is Freddy. He is leader of the group." Mike then pointed at a girl with a yellow crop top and shorts. Her hair in a pony tail. "This is Chica... She just stands there and admires the kids." Mike walks over to a guy with purple hair, a black under shirt on with a purple vest, a red ribbon around his neck, and a matching guitar. "Last of all this disturbing thing is Bonnie. As you can see he plays the guitar here."

"I see..." I sorta reply

"OH! This is Foxy, but he has been inactive due to an incident in 1987. We try to fix him here and there. Not much progress," Mike said pointing to a purple star curtain almost looking sad.

"Well I best be going. Your shift starts soon soooo... Go to your office, check the cameras, if they are by your door then close them. Check the lights and don't run out of power! Bye bye!!" And with that he left. This can't be too bad, right?