Chapter 12

FaygoMyEygo4 and I pulled Zoey's hair up in pigtails because it would be cute and it was in her face.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A little bit earlier

You stopped rolling on the ground and decided to do something that would probably help you out of this situation. You wiggled about trying to stand up, but to no avail. You decided to roll up to the wall. After you get there you started to push against it in hopes of getting up. Success! As you stood up you started to run towards the door which had a door nob like the ones a cat could open. You opened the door by pushing your booty on it. The pitter patter of your feet on the ground wasn't that loud so you didn't worry to much. You stumbled into a dresser-like thing and saw a sharp object. You immediately turned around so you could pick it up.

The rope dropped to the ground after cutting it. Now you just have to get your stuff in the office and leave!

Back to the presence

Your Pov
I hear Bonnie yell at me, but I can't make out some of the words. As I start to step back a bit, a hand grabs me into the darkness of the hall. I'm tugged over near the office and see Bonnie. I take a glimpse of who has ahold of me in the dimly lit area near the office. Freaking Freddy again. "What do you want Pooh Bear?", I asked him which I think I just made him a bit mad. . . Oops! His grip on me tightens as Bonnie inches closer.

"Don't come any closer!", Freddy growled at Bonnie. "I can and WILL hurt her if you try anything!!!"

"Please Freddy leave her out of this!", Bonnie pleaded. Freddy pushed Bonnie out of the way and locked me in the office with him. Freddy soon loosened his grip which was probably not the best choice. I immediately went for my bag and got a hand full of pads and tampons ans a hand mirror. I threw these at Freddy and he didn't even flinch. The mirror broke and cut his arm, but still he wasn't even moving!!

"What the hell did you just throw at me?", he questioned.

"T-t-ampons. . ." I stuttered. He looked back at me, horrified at what he just heard. He stumbled back a bit which gave me time to grab the bag and open one of the doors. I rushed out of the office. I noticed Bonnie at the entrance waiting for me. I ran to him and gave him a big hug before rushing out so I could get back home! I hop on my bike and ride away. Wait! Isn't there a kitten that I saw earlier? When I get to the area, I stop and look around for the kitten. "Here kitty kitty kitty!", I start to say. I hear a faint mew and follow it. A little ways into the brush and I see the cute fluffy calico kitten. I pick the kitten up and pet it for a a few seconds before putting her? into my basket.

~Time skip to home~

When I get home I park my bike under the car port and pick the kitten up. I unlock my house and go inside. I bring the kitten into the living room where mom is. "Mom I found this kitten on my way to work!", I yell to her kinda startling the kitty.

"It's such a cute thing! What gender is it?", mom replies. I flip the kitten over to check. It lets out a loud meow. Three.

"It's a girl." We get a box and place a blanket and pillow in it.

"I'll run to the store and get some cat food for her while you choose a name?", mom asked me.

"Sure," I replied, but I still feel bad about that plan because of that man. Maybe it would be best if I went with her. "H-hey mom? Maybe I should go with you,"

"Okay honey. What ever you like," she tells me. We get our stuff together and I grab the kitten and we head out.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I love writing.