Chapter 8

I feel like crap today, but even worse. Oh. Wait. I feel like that everyday.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Author Pov
It had been 2 weeks and the nurses had been helping you with all your stuff so you could go home. Your mom and best friend had come to visit quite often. Soon your mom arrives at the hospital to bring you back. "You feeling any better after that incident?", mom asked you.

"Kinda, but yet not really. I feel like crap," you reply to your mom. You and your mom had few conversations on the way home.

~Time skip brought to you by Yugi and Yami (I'm sorry if I got his name wrong! Yu-Gi-Oh stuff XD)~

Your Pov
"Do you think you can go to work tonight?", mom asks you.

"Yeah I think I can manage," you say to her.

"Alright. I will call you manager and tell him that you will be there tonight. You better rest up or at least take a shower," she tells you. I just walk away from here and decide she is right about the shower. I walk into my room to get my clothes and then head downstairs. (Yes your shower is in the basement, but I'm using my house layout for this.) I head into the bathroom.

~time skip because I'm not gonna do a shower part in the story •~• ~

I get out of the shower and dry of my body along with my (S/L) (H/C) hair. I get dressed and go back upstairs to the kitchen for food. (In my home when walking up the basement or go to the basement you have to go through the kitchen. I will probably take some pics of my home so you get the idea.) I go to the kitchen and open the fridge. I find some sliced turkey and eat that. After I eat that I decide to go to sleep and set an alarm for 11:00 pm.

~Another time skip! I know to many *~* ~

Author Pov
You had some trouble sleeping that time, but wake up to your alarm and get ready for work. Before you do anything you realize a sudden pain in your stomach. Then you remember that you were stabbed. (This sounds like something that I would do XD) You go and grab your bottle of ibuprofen.

Your Pov
I took 2 pills from the bottle and took a random water bottle I had in my room and drink them down. I then get ready for work and leave. I decided to ride my bike to work. (It's a lime green and white cruiser with a weaved basket, cup holder, and back board for a small bag or something.) On my way there I see a cute cat, but I couldn't stop because I'm going to work and it's like 11:50. I slowly stop at my destination and get off. I go inside to see my manager and Mike. "Ah! How are you feeling?", they both say at the same time fire some reason.

"I'm doing fine. Just a little pain," I tell them with a small smile. "I'm going to head to the office now  it's like 11:55," I said.

"Good idea! Oh and Mike is going to work the shift with you tonight," and with that the manager left.

Author Pov
You and Mike head to the back office. You take the office chair because it was cozy and you just didn't feel like sitting in a the other chair. Mike pulls up his chair. "I will watch this door and watch the cameras," Mike says while pointing to the right side door. You shake your head understandingly and go about your work.

~time skip to 5:40am because most of the time you just had Foxy, Chica, and occasionally Freddy popping up~

Mikes Pov
It was only 3 and (Y/N) didn't look to good. "(Y/N)? Are you okay? You don't look to good," I tell her.

"I-I'm fine. Just some pain that's all," she tells me giving me a reassuring smile. I decided to just go back to the camera and I realized that Bonnie was no where on the cameras. Shit! Where could he be!?

"(Y/N) check your door," I tell her. As she turns on her door light she is grabbed into the arms of Bonnie.

Bonnie's Pov
Since (Y/N) is here I will go see how she is doing. I hope she is doing fine. I check the clock on the wall and it reads 3:05. I start walking down the hallway. As I reach the door I hear Mike tell
(Y/N) to check the door. As she does I scoop her up in a big hug. "I'm so glad your okay! I was so worried about you!" I tell her.

"Mmmmm mmmm mm," is all I hear her say because her face was smooshed up against my chest. Oops! As I let her go Mike runs over and grabs her to pull her back.

"S-stay away from (Y/N)!", he yells at me.

"But I don't want to hurt h-"

"Yeah fucking right!", Mike screeched at me, but before I could say anything he pressed the door button.
(Y/N) was looking at the right side door and backing away from it. I look through the window trying to get a better look at what she is looking at. Then I see Freddy looking disgusted. "(Y/N) WATCH OUT!", I try yelling to her through a window. I was to late. I watch as Freddy grabs (Y/N) by her neck and shoulder. He drags her in front of him.

Freddy's Pov
(Y/N) looks at me with a frightened look as I move closer to her. I grab (Y/N) by her neck and shoulder, pulling her in front of me. "L-Let me go!", she yells at me struggling to get away. I tighten my grip on her neck and she makes a squeak in pain. I then see what I think is Mike run over to me and try to get (Y/N) away from my grasp. I see (Y/N) struggling for air and I don't want to kill her yet so I let my grip loosen a little.

Author Pov
As Mike tries to grab you from Freddy he gets pushed away to the ground. Freddy the walks into the office with you still in his grasp and opens the left side door. Mike tries to get up, but he is stopped by Chica tying him up. "Let her go!!", Mike says as he tries to get up. Freddy then starts to walk away with you. You look to your left and see Bonnie tied up with chains. Freddy then let's go of your neck and grabs your wrists so you can't run. He brings you to a hidden room not on the cameras and ties you up.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I'm sorry this took forever to get out I have just had the worst time. I'm stressed and ugh.