Chapter 13

This is what the kitten looks like.

Your Pov
I hopped into the car with mom and she started off. The store was just down the road so it wasn't to far. My leg felt a little wet. I looked down to make sure the kitten was all right. "Well crap", I say as I see the kitten just had to pee. "Really?" I could hear mom giggling in the comer of my ear.

"I guess you'll have to wait in the car then", mom said as we pulled up. "I'll be back soon. Leaving the car on so you have some music", and with that she left. I opened up the glove department to find some napkins. Nothing. Well shit. *Tap. Tap. Tap* Where the hell is that coming from? I look out my window and guess FUCKING who? William.
(In my opinion he looks like this, but black hair and light skin cause pretty sure a complete purple guy would just be strange in public. Art by BlasticHeart on Tumblr and DeviantArt)

He just kinda looked at me tapping the window expecting me to roll it down I guess

He just kinda looked at me tapping the window expecting me to roll it down I guess. I started to roll the window down just a bit so I could hear him but not too much so he could reach in. Then I decide its best if I have my phone out just in case. I hold the kitten closer as he takes notice of her. "Hello there pancake~ So I see you have a lovely new pet."

"Y-yes an-wait did you just call me pancake?" I asked him.

"Well, you're kinda flat like one so it kinda suits you", William replied just giving me a smirk.

"Why are you hear?"

"I did come to get you, but I can't really do that when I'm in public. It may be dark, but it is near a store. I'll just get you when your going to work or ma-" he was cut off by someone exiting the store. I take a look and it seems to be Mike walking this way. "Shit. I really must be going now! See you later my pancake." And with that he was gone.

I see Mike start to head towards my car. He seemed to have a few bags with normal groceries. "Oh hey (Y/N). What b-brings you here so late at night?", he asked me. I pick the kitten up and show him.

"I found her on the side of the road when coming home from work. Mom went inside to get cat stuff", I told him.

"She looks like a Buttercup, but uh, anyway how's work been? Haven't seen that man lately?"

"What man? You mean the one who kinda maybe sent me to the hospital?"

"Yeah him."

"Oh, hah, uh n-no not at all!", I replied. I'm not the best in situations like this.

"Okay that's good. Oh my look at the time. I really must be on my way. Bye", Mike started to walk away before I could say anything back.

I sat in silence for a few more minutes before mom came out. She hopped in the car and drove off. When we got home we started to get the kitten comfy and fed her. "What will you name her?", mom asked.

"I think Buttercup. I wanted to name her Ukyo, but uh she isn't a boy and this suits her better..."