Chapter 4

Author Pov
As (Y/N) was walking to her office, a wild Bonnie appeared! What will (Y/N) do? (Y/N) used tail whip. Bonnie's defense was lowered! Bonnie used Guitar Solo. (Y/N) took 70 damage! (Y/N) used Secret Power! It failed. Bonnie used Jumping Start. (Y/N) whited out! (Sorry I just had to do this! (=^x^=) this is not party of the story!)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Author Pov
As (Y/N) was walking back to her office she noticed a little purple bunny plushy by the east hall door. She picked it up and admired how adorable it was. "I wonder if a child forgot it here," (Y/N) said as she walked into her office.

She saw that there was a tablet on the desk. She picked it up and noticed it was the cameras she had to check. As she took a seat she turned to the Show Stage camera. Somethings not right here. . .

WAIT! W-where's B-B-Bonnie?

She heard foot steps to her left and turned on the light to see the purple haired guy, Bonnie, giving a weird look...

Bonnie's Pov- Moments Ago
I quickly got off the stage and made a dash for the left door before she checked the cameras. "Imma surprise her so good she won't even be able to person!", I tried to whisper as I giggled lightly. As I stood at her door waiting for her to turn on the light, I saw she had a plushy of me...strange. Must have been on the floor.

When she finally turned on the light I stuck out my tongue and gave her a serious look. This'll for sure get her good!

Your Pov- Back to Present
I saw the purple haired guy standing before me in the doorway sticking his tongue out. I couldn't help but giggle at the site. When I did, he gave me a confused look and then I remembered close the doors!!*wooooosh!*
I immediately closed the left side door and went back to the cameras only to see Chica and Freddy gone! "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! N! O!!! NO!!!!", I yelled while checking the doors.

"Guess who?~", a voice cooed in my ear.

"AHH!!!! MONSTER IN MY OFFICE!!!!!", I screamed falling to the floor shocked only to see Freddy standing right above me.

"I'm not a monster deary, I'm just an animatronic. And next time, check the other door as well~," he said with that shitty closed eyes anime smile and then it all went black.

Freddy's Pov- 10 Seconds Ago
After seeing Bon Bon Bunny Boy fail, I decided to go give her a scare. As she was accupide with Bonnie at the left, I snuck into her office through the right! She checked the cameras and went to the Main Stage camera. Oh, but what a little that would do! I heard her start yelling,"NNO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! N!! O!!! NO!!!"

As I rushed in I cooed in her ear to freak her out,"Guess who?~" She looked as if she was gonna faint. She fell to the floor and looked at me petrified.

"AHH!!! MONSTER IN MY OFFICE!!!!", she yelled at me.

"I'm not a monster deary, I'm just an animatronic. And next time, check the other door as well~," and as I said that, I had Chica whack her in the side of the head to nock her out.

Bonnie's Pov
I didn't want to see them hurt her so I went to the Main Stage to wait till 6:00 am. On my way back I saw Foxy was sitting on the side of his cove swinging his legs back and forth singing his annoying pirate song. "OI! Shut it MutFace!", I yelled at him. He just glared at me and then went into his cove. THE NERVE OF THIS GUY. He came back out a few minutes with a water gun. Shit. "Don't do it hoe!!", I screamed at Foxy.

"Oh but alas I must cause ye called me Mut Face. Now ye gonna get a soakin of yer life!" And as he said that he squirted me in the face.

As we were running and yelling, Freddy walked in the room with the new Night Guard passed out in his arms. She was so cute when she just laid there passed out. But then I remembered he was gonna kill her. IM GONNA KILL THAT BITCH IF HE DARES TO TRY!!!!! But wait!!! I can't, he's the leader :( . I look over at Foxy and saw him trying to go back to his cove. Little bastard!

Foxy's Pov
When I was chasing Bonnie, Freddy walked in and we stopped. I saw a lass asleep in his arms. She looks so pale. I bet that's the new Night Guard. I think her name was (Y/N) if I recall Mike saying. Suits her well.

I turn to see Bonnie who looks like he is gonna die if he doesn't get his hands on the lad. Well better go back to my cove before I get yelled at. Then I heard Freddy clear his throat. 'Damn it! So close!' I thought.

Freddy's Pov
I can see it on Bonnie's face just how much he cares for this girl. SHE'S FREAKING NEW. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT IS SHIT! I clear my throat and get his attention. Good. "Now that I have all of your attention I want to know what Bonnie thinks of this girl, now!", I snap at Bonnie.

"I...um...I-I...I don't know!!!", He snapped back at me. I took a step back and glared.

"Don't you DARE SNAP AT ME YOU PIECE OF SCRAP METAL!!!!", I yelled at him not even trying to hold back. He looked at me hurt and probably about to cry...

Bonnie's Pov
"Don't you DARE SNAP AT ME YOU PIECE OF SCRAP METAL!!!!", He screamed at me. That hurt me right in the feels!!!! I think I'm gonna cry.

Authors Pov
After that little situation, (Y/N) started to wake up. She looked at them all and then freaked out. She then started to squirm out of Freddy's hold and tried to run to the front door. Before she could open the door Freddy grabbed her wrist and wouldn't let go. "Wh-what are you going to do to m-me?", she said scared as fuck.

"Don't worry about that. We just want to make you one of us~," Freddy said in your ear. And with that you just about peed your pants, you nasty person, you. Also you cried.

"Why is she crying??", Chica asked.

"It's because she doesn't want to die you dimwit!!", Bonnie yelled. Then the 6:00am bell rang. You yank your wrist out of Freddy's hold and run out the door. Little did you know there would be a surprise waiting for you at your home.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~
Sooooo!!!! Did you likkkkkyyyy!!!???