Chapter 6

Author Pov

You woke up for your job and did your usual in the morning. You looked at the clock and it read 11:40pm. You decided to leave early that day. When you were walking to your job, the same feeling you had yesterday when coming home was there again. You just brushed it off. You finally arrived at the Pizzaria at 11:55pm.

Your Pov

I burst into the Pizzaria and yelled,"I'm back!!!! Did anyone miss me!?", yet with no reply. Figures much, they are still on day time mode. I walk past all the animatronics and make sure to flip them all off even Foxy, but he was in his cove so he probably didn't see me come in. So I decided to sneak in there to flip him off. I then feel something grab me by the arm and cover my mouth. "MMMMMHHHHMMMMMHHHH!!!!!!!", is all I managed to get out of screaming at the person. I feel the person let go of me and I immediately turn around to see who it was.

I saw Bonnie standing behind me with a worried facial expression which quickly turned to a look that was kinda angry looking. "What are you trying to do?! Trying to die!?", Bonnie yelled at me to my reaction as I flinch. I take in how he looks. He is kinda cute with that little ribbon tie, but then I remember the last time I checked it was 11:55 and they were all incapable of moving! I then pull out my phone and check the time. My phone read 12:01... CRAP!!! I need to get to the office!! "G-get away from me!", I yelled at him and stumble a little while trying to get to the office and away from the danger out there.

Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy Pov

We hear (Y/N) come into the building and yell, "I'm back!!!! Did anyone miss me!?" But to her luck we can't move yet.

Bonnie Pov

I see (Y/N) come up to Freddy and flip him off. Then she walked up to Chica and flipped her off as well. I try to look away from her while she flipped me off, but I was stuck in place. At least it's almost 12:00. I then see (Y/N) walk up to Pirate's Cove and flip that off, but Foxy was inside his little cove. She then tries to go inside of his cove. I start to panic and then I realize it is 12:01. I immediately run to (Y/N) and grab her by the arm and put my other hand over her mouth. I hear her try to scream, but the sound was muffled. She turns around and looks at me with scared eyes. I tried to hold back my anger, but there was no use. I snap at her," What are you doing?! Trying to die!?"She then stared for a few seconds before pulling out her phone. "G-get away from me!", (Y/N) yelled at me as she runs to her office, stumbling a little on the way. It made me sad to see her like this, but if we get attached to each other then the gang will just kill her and beat my ass! I decide to just go back to the Parts Room so I don't have to see the others.

Your Pov

I ran back to the office and started spasticly checking the cameras and doors. ~Time skip 2 hours~ I started to hear faint and light foot steps coming from the left side hallway. I start panicking and blanked out until I hear someone enter the room. I look around, but I didn't see anybody. Then I felt a hug from behind me. "Hello sugar-plum~," a voice to familiar said from behind. I froze in place with fear and panic. He then starts to turn my chair around to be face to face to face with William. I try to get up, but he just pushes me back onto my chair. I then see him pull out a kitchen knife and point it at my stomach and added a little pressure. I yelp a little, but quickly stop knowing if I scream he would just kill me immediately.

William Pov

I put the kitchen knife up to her stomach and add some pressure. I hear a yelp come from her and I couldn't help but laugh a little. "Make a peep and you will die," I say in a low tone voice. Her face went from scared to petrified. I then hear some foot steps coming from the left side hallway. Damn it! "I wish I could stay longer~" I whisper to her and stab her. I let go of (Y/N) and watch as she falls to the floor and coughs up some blood. The foot steps are getting closer. I better leave now. I look back at her and run down the right side hallway and out the doors.

Bonnie Pov

I wanted to check on (Y/N) so I start walking down to her office. I hear coughing so I quicken the pace. When I get there I see (Y/N) on the ground bleeding out and coughing up blood. I start to panic and run up to her. I gently pick her up in my arms and sit on the floor with her. "(Y-y/n)? Can you hear me? Just hang on a bit longer! I am going to get on your phone to call t-the hospital," I tell her in a cracking voice, trying to hold back tears. She just sits there bleeding and barely holding onto life looking at me with frightened eyes. I pick up her phone and dial in 911 and then hear a lady pick up the phone. "Hello. This is 911. What is your emergency?", the lady says.

"P-please hurry! (Y/N) got stabbed in the stomach and she is barely c-conscious," I said.

"What is your address and name sir?", The lady replied in a calm yet rushed voice.

"The Freddy Fazbear Pizzaria in (some town),Indiana. I don't know the actual address though!", I tell the lady. I look down at (Y/N) and see she is cringing in pain. I hug her close to my body while still on the phone.

"Okay sir. We are sending an ambulance now. It will be there in a few minutes," the lady said before hanging up.

I look back down at (Y/N) and see that she is about to faint due to blood loss. "Okay (Y/N). The ambulance is on it's way. Please just hang on until then. I'm begging you!", I whisper to her.

A few minutes later I hear sirens going off and I immediately rush to the door intrense with (Y/N) in my arms held close to my chest. I look over to my friend and see all their displeased faces. I ignored them for now as I watch the medical people come to get (Y/N). "She is over here," I say to them.

"We will take her for now sir," one of the medical people say. I hand her over to him and watch as they load up to leave. I wave good bye and go inside. At least she is safer now.

I let out a sigh and go back inside. As I walk in, two angry Freddys push me against the wall.

Freddy's Pov

"What the hell are you doing!?", I yelled at Bonnie.

"I-I was saving h-her," Bonnie whimperd to me and Goldy. Godly slammed Bonnie's head into the wall.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!! I DON'T CARE IF SHE WAS DIEING OR NOT!! WE WERE MADE TO KILL NOT HELP MISSERABLE HURT PEOPLE!!", Goldy yelled at Bonnie who now had a blood running down his face from the impact from the wall. Bonnie looked like he was about to cry.

"I-I...but-", Bonnie said but got cut off by his head slamming into the wall by Goldy again.

"Get out of all our sight you disgusting runt," I said to Bonnie.

"Y-yes sir...", Bonnie said and ran to the broom closet. His face look like a bloody mess. His hair and face, mix with blood and tears.

Bonnie Pov

I ran to the broom closet as soon as I could. I didn't think Goldy would do that to me. 'Damn this hurts' I thought. I curled up in the corner of the room in a tight ball with my neese to my chest. I let my tears flow freely from their chamber. I had so many emotions right now. I was worried about (Y/N), I was in so much pain, and I was worried what will Foxy and Chica think of me now. I just want to run away and die!! It's all because I like the Night Watch! I hate life so fucking much!!! I just want
(Y/N) to live.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Sorry it is a little depressing but this is kinda how i feel right now but yet not my mood... hmmm...

I hope you like this chapter if so please comment so I know! Thanks much for choosing my book to read!