Chapter 10

(The picture is what Mike's makeup looks like but minus the purple)
(My cat decided he was gonna sit on my lap while I straightened my hair)
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Mike's Pov
I wake up to see I'm all tied up. What the hell?! I think. I look around to see Chica sitting beside me laughing like she just saw DAgames playing 1 2 3 Slaughter Me Street. I'm kinda scared to ask what's so funny. I muster up the courage and asked her, "what are you laughing at?"

"You!", she simply replied

"What about me?" She then walked away somewhere. Wow thanks for answering my question -_-  She then comes back a few minutes later with a hand mirror. She holds it in front of me so I can see my face. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!!???!!", I screamed. I think I screamed a little too loud for Bonnie and Foxy looked at me. Foxy walked over to where Chica and I were. He tried to stifle his laughter but he could not.

"I made you pretty. Sadly it's not permanent!", she said.

"Good cause I look like a 6 year old girl just a got her first makeup kit!"

"Keep in mind I can kill you🙃", she replied coldly. I then decided it would be wise to just be quiet before I do die.

Bonnie's Pov
Oh this is bad! This is really bad!!! I gotta get (Y/N) out of here and quick! But Freddy would never let me in that room!! Crap! Oh god. Uh think Bonnie think!!!!!! I need to get my act in shape. I stand up and wipe away my tears. I start to walk into (Y/N)'s office to look for stuff that could help.

When I get there I see a bag under the desk. Maybe that's her bag she brought. I open the bag to find Golden Peaks bottles tea and some energy bars. I dig a little deeper and find colorful wrapped things. I open one and it has a plastic/rubber thing with a cotton inside with a string attached. What the hell is this thing? I lay the thing on the desk and keep looking.

After searching the entire office I find nothing. As I'm about to leave I hear foot steps coming from the right. Chica runs in and asks,"Hey Bonnie! Watcha doin?"

"J-just looking in the office. Why?"

"Just wondering"

"Oh hey Chica do you know what this thing is? I found it on her bag." I pick up the thing off the desk and show Chica.

"THATS A TAMPON BONNIE!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂"

"uhhHHHHHH AAHHHH!!!" I scream as I threw it to the ground. "EWWWW NASTY!!"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I will leave it here for the chapter XD. Sorry for not updating a whole lot but I got the chapter out!