Edward just stared at Roy as he shook on the ground in front of the toilet, sniffling because he had been crying and looking scared half to death. Finally, Edward's senses came back to him and he slowly walked into the bathroom, grabbing the rag that was on the vanity of the bathroom. He turned the water on and wet the rag and wrung it out, turning back to Roy. He bent in front of him as Roy looked at him with fear in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Edward..."

"What did you do, Colonel?"

"I just... I just wanted to be myself again."

Edward sighed, confused about how calm he was but glad about it all the same. He knew that whatever was helping him be this way made things so much easier.

"Where is the blood coming from?"

"M-my mouth... I vomited it up... It just kept coming..."

"And did you plan on dying in the bathroom?"

"I knew you'd be back."

Edward's anger could no longer be suppressed and he whacked Roy on the head.

"Ow!"

"Dumbass! That's no excuse for you sitting here bleeding all over yourself! What if I had forgotten to come back or something came up that made me take a little longer, huh?! Were you going to just die here without telling anyone?"

Roy didn't say anything as he looked away and Edward sighed, kneading his temples.

"Look, I may not like you a lot but you are my friend. The fact that your pride would make you not call for someone is a bit angering."

"I couldn't get up..." Edward looked at him. "It wouldn't stop and I couldn't get up to get to the phone."

Edward kind of figured that, what with Roy just sitting on the floor with blood pooled in his hands and all over him, but it still pissed him off about it all. He shook his head and grabbed a hold of Roy's hand.

"Let's get you cleaned up a little, okay? No sense in looking like you got murdered or something."

He nodded a little as Edward took his hand and began to get the blood off. After wiping his hands clean, he moved to Roy's face and gently removed some of the blood there. Roy was shaking and looked like he was about to go into shambles. Edward sat beside him and was surprised that for once, his small frame was bigger than someone else's. In a comforting gesture, Edward pulled the Colonel into his lap as Roy lay his head against his chest.

"We need to call Hawkeye."

"No!" Edward looked down. "She'll kill me!"

"Like you didn't almost already do that."

"That's what I mean. She'll kill me for real."

"I have a feeling she'll berate you but kill you? I don't think so."

"Please don't call her."

"We'll see."

Roy leaned his head on Edward's chest, completely worn out.

"I'm just going to take a nap. And Fullmetal?"

"Yeah?"

"Tell no one about this." He said as he closed his eyes.

Edward nodded when Alphonse came back in.

"The ambulance is on their way... Should I call Ms. Hawkeye?"

Edward nodded a little and Alphonse nodded, going to the phone.

The ambulance finally came and took Roy to the hospital to be checked out.