thirteen

hello all! early update because i am officially done with finals week! guess who gets to keep her 4.0!! now we just wait for next semester to kill me🫡

also not proofread but you already knew that✨

happy readings and stay safe besties! -salem🤍

TW: NSFW suggested, slight smut, nudity, trauma talk
word count: 3993

Clara: "Love is shown more in deeds than in words." Saint Ignatius.

"God!" Emily moaned as she got off of Clara. The raven-haired woman's sweaty body fell to the side as they both tried to catch their breath. Clara smiled widely as she sat up and kissed up Emily's chest. "You're going to kill me with your mouth."

"You didn't sound like you're complaining," Clara said and wiggled her eyebrows. Emily chuckled as she shook her head. "I have an idea, only if you'd like."

"Does it involved clothes?" Emily asked as she let her head fall back onto the pillows. Her hand mindlessly made its way into Clara's hair.

"No," Clara said and rested her cheek on Emily's chest. The raven-haired woman raised her eyebrows, intrigued at Clara's idea. The brunette woman carefully got up and made her way into the bathroom.

Emily laid there as she heard Clara rummaging through cabinets in a hurry. The raven-haired woman heard Clara start the water and let it run for a while. She sat up, not carrying to cover up her sweat covered body, and made her way into the bathroom. She saw Clara there, gently squeezing some soap into the running water.

"What are you doing?" Emily asked as a confused smile came across her face. The brunette woman turned and reached her hand out for Emily.

"Come on. I figure the both of our bodies needed to relax after the last few hours," Clara said and tilted her head towards the warm bath that was brewing. Clara stepped into the tub and sat back against the cool tile. Emily chuckled as she got in and sat directly in front of Clara. Immediately, the brunette woman's hands were glued to her.

Emily had noticed over the course of their entanglement that Clara had a liking for one specific body part of hers. Her hands always found a way to Emily's hips. "Clara? Can I ask you something?"

"What is it?" Clara asked and pushed all of Emily's hair to the side.

"Why do you like to touch my hips so much?" Emily asked and looked back at Clara the best she could. The brunette woman looked confused until she realized where her hands were rested. "Whenever I come over, that's one of the first places you touch."

"Firstly, I like all of you," Clara said lowly and placed a gentle kiss on Emily's neck. The raven-haired woman blushed as she shook her head. "And secondly, I don't have a reason. They're just a place that my hands naturally gravitate to, but I do think that the tattoo you have there is also a reason."

"What? You don't like my other tattoo?" Emily asked playfully. Clara chuckled and wrapped her hands around Emily's waist, pulling her closer to her.

"I love all of them. Every single one of them," Clara said and relaxed into Emily's touch. "I just like to feel you in my hands. I can't help that your hips are my favorite spot."

"I'm surprised you haven't gotten any tattoos. I remember trying to convince you to get one in college," Emily said and laughed lightheartedly. Clara hummed and shook her head slightly. "I only wanted one, and somehow I ended up with two."

"Why did you get the second one?" Clara asked and rested her elbow against the tub, her head leaning against her fist. Emily sighed softly as she gently placed her hand over it. "You don't have to—"