3

A high rise building with modern interior and exterior on the center of Camden. On bold words it is written above the building "Trivert Industrial" Everyone seems to be really busy at their work. People were running from here to there fixing stuffs. The crystal glass door opened and the building which was filled with the noise of chattering of employees and stuffs became pin drop silent. A man entered the building wearing gray colour armani three piece suit along rolex watch on his right arm, hair pushed back, brown loafer of sergio rossi and lastly the spicy deep woody smell of the colonge which was making everything female species present there drool. Even though all these girls die on his looks but for him, for Aariz Khan the CEO of Trivert none of this matter. According to his point of view, love is totally waste of time. He never fell in love and never even want to. For him love and this kind of stuffs are all part of imagination nothing like that in real life. Finalising the next meeting time to his secretary he went inside his cabin and sat down.

Before he could do anything his phone rang
Picking up the call he said
"Assalamualikum mama."

"Walikumassalam beta, kese ho?" Replied his mother from the other side of the call

[Translation: how are you?]

"Jii thik mama. Aap bataye kese hain aap? Medicine li?"

[Translation: yes I'm fine, what about you? Did you take your medicine? ]

"Haan beta leli mene aur khayriyat bhi hoon. Apne lunch ki beta?"

[Translation: yes I took them and I'm fine too. Did you had your lunch?]

"Ji mama abhi client ke sath meeting thi toh waha unke sath kha liya."

[Translation : yes I had a meeting with a client so I had lunch with them.]

"Phir se bahar ka khana, beta yeh roj roj kya bahar ka khana khate hain? Yeh bilkul bhi acha nahi hain apki health ke liye. Aap aaj sham ko ghar aye hum khud apne hato sey khana banayenge apke liye aur haam kuch nahi sunne wale."

[Translation: again outside food, why do you eat these outside food everyday? You know they're not good for you at all? Today you'll come hone this evening I will make food for you and I don't want to hear anything else.]

"Thik hain mama shaam mein ata hoon ghar."

[Translation: okay I'll come.]

Ending the call he busied himself in work, this is his life, Aariz Khan's life. Totally drowned in work no love life, no flings, nothing. Truly borning and growing up outside Pakistan didn't make Aariz Khan far away from his Lord, his Allah. His upbringing was done in such a way that he seeks for any kind of help from his Allah.

A big mansion surrounded by greens and beauty is the house of Khan. They all live together here. Just entering the house you'll see a man playing golf in his early 60's he is Tarikh Khan the chairman of Trivert. Going inside the house in the kitchen you'll see a woman in her late 50's she is Raazi Khan wife Tarikh and mother of Aariz. Next to her the lady who standing in her early 50's beside her is Daneen Khan, wife of MD of Trivert Asim Khan the younger brother of Tarikh. This is the Khan mansion where two brothers along their little sister Zara Ahemedi lives together. Zara is married to Aziz Ahmedi. Aziz wanted his own home and Zara wanted to live with her brothers. So at first they bought two separate houses side by side later  Khan's decided to buy the whole piece of area and merge both the houses. Since then they've been living together but for the past few years as Aziz is sick their son Afaf is looking after his buisness, Tarikh and Raazi has only one son Aariz Khan, Asim and Daneen has one son Turaq Khan and only one daughter Shiza. Zara and Aziz also has a daughter along their son Afaf named Dua.
These are the peoples living inside Khan Mansion.
And for past 3 years Aariz doesn't live with his family. Khan mansion is in Chelsea. He's been living by himself for the past 3 year in an apartment near camden.