𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    THE CORUSCANT BREEZE GENTLY BRUSHED OVER THE GROUP AS THEY LOOK OUT ONTO THE LIT-UP CITY. The buildings were lit up and speeders zoomed past in airlines to head home. Nightgoers started heading out and brightened up the street with their upbeat energy. It was lively and fun.

    The group, consisting of Astrid, Anakin, Padme, Ahsoka, and Obi-Wan, had found a pretty view on the balcony of a random apartment building. The glass of the railing had been broken a long time ago leaving just the metal that had outlined it. Anakin's and Ahsoka's legs hung over the edge of the balcony, while Astrid, Padme, and Obi-Wan leaned against the wall—all watching the city dance to the music.

    Obi-Wan had shown up with Ahsoka wanting to check up on Astrid. He then dropped the bombshell of how he knew of their relationship but could honestly care less as long as they were happy. It was a shock to no one because they were aware of how bad the two were at being a secret. Astrid liked Obi-Wan's company, he was like the grumpy older brother that she had lost, so she invited him along.

    "If I jumped, do you think I'd survive the fall," Ahsoka asks, taking a bite of the pizza that they'd ordered. The question honestly came out of the blue but for this group, it seemed normal. It was quite an odd mix-up, they'd admit—a senator, an heiress of royalty, a Jedi Master, a Jedi Knight, and a Jedi padawan. Despite this, they all got along very well.