𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐀

𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐀

MATILDA YOU TALK OF THE PAIN LIKE ITS ALL ALRIGHT

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑...

𝐈 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒.

( s u m m a r y )

  MATILDA CADDEL did not worry her little head about much for eleven blissful years - she paid no mind to her parents when they talked of blood status and you-know-who. It didn't matter in her world, only the stars and her mini telescope did. But then the sorting hat was placed on her head first year at Hogwarts, and instead of following the long line of family Slytherins, she was sorted into Ravenclaw.

  That worried her. And it worried her parents most of all, who never looked at her in the same way - she was on her way to being a full-blown disgrace. Students talked behind her back, and as her ears started to pick up the stories about her family - those worried her.

  She sought refuge in the astronomy tower when sleep would slip through her fingers and blow away in the wind. Something about looking at the stars calmed her down - they made her worries seem insignificant in the vastness of the universe. Though, maybe it was time for her to seek refuge in someone else - that's where a redhead came in.

  FRED WEASLEY made it his teenage mission to wreak as much havoc as he could with his twin whilst they studied at Hogwarts. Coming from a family of seven children, he had to go to long lengths to get recognized as himself.

  Not much passed his mind other than jokes or pranks, and things rarely ever seemed to affect him - apart from when someone spoke ill of his family. He had no interest in books or academics, and found it hard to connect with those that did. But then he bumped into - literally - Matilda, and his world was far from ever being the same again.

☆;:*:;☆;:*:;☆;:*:;☆;:*:;☆

disclaimer *°•. all rights reserved @hihicat. most events and characters of the story are based on the books by JK Rowling (who I do not agree with in any way, so let's just say Dobby wrote the books), and the respective movies. Rights go to those involved in the writing, publishing and producing the books and movies. Matilda's storyline and dialogues are made by me, as well as the characters I have added.

warnings *°•. this book features themes of death, anxiety, crude language, sexual references and nudity, if you are sensitive to any of these topics, please read with caution. Due to the "Harry Potter"universe featuring a plot on 'blood purity' some themes may be similar to other kinds of prejudice - I do not in any way condone this type of behavior, and I suggest you read with caution if you feel overly affected by such themes.

author message *°•. I would just like to thank each and every one of you who have voted, read, commented, and added this story to your libraries, it means so much to me and I hope you all enjoy it! If you enjoy this book or have any thoughts, please comment! I love reading them all.