𝟎𝟓. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐤?

𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐀

𝟎𝟓. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐤?

'𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆, 𝐒𝐎 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄

'𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆, 𝐒𝐎 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄.'

( fun.    We Are Young )

________________________

  "WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?" Matilda questioned as she faced them. "You should be in bed by now."

  "Says you," George scoffed with a smile.

  "It's the second time I've caught you wandering around at night," Fred piped in.

  "Very un-Ravenclaw of you," George added.

  "And if I might add, storming out of class today was also un-Ravenclaw," Fred grinned.

  Matilda sat down on one of the benches, her eyes darting between Fred and George as they spoke. "Though I will say, it was brilliant," George chuckled.

  "Terribly brilliant," Fred winked. "I thought Mad-Eye was going to have a seizure."

  "You showed him," George said as he padded over to Matilda and sat next to her.

  Fred followed his twin's lead, and he moved to sit on the other side of Matilda. His chest brushed her back as he sat down, and even sitting, he towered over her a bit; having to lean over so they could be at eye level.

  "He deserved it," Matilda shrugged. "Now if you two don't mind, I'd rather not talk about it."

  "You hear that, Freddie. She doesn't want to talk about her problems-" George grinned over at his twin.

  "If only there was something we could do to distract her, Georgie-" Fred shook his head, brows furrowed as he pretended to mull things over for a moment.

  "Well, she could always join our little trip to the dungeons," George shrugged his shoulders.

  Matilda didn't know if it was the lack of food, or sleep or if the way the twins talked was simply confusing, but she had lost track of what they were saying to her. Frankly, all she wanted to do was get a good night's rest and ignore all the nagging going on in her mind.

  "I have no clue what the both of you are talking about- but I want no part in it," Matilda glanced at both the twins, who were grinning at her.