Insomnia

I hate it. I cant sleep. I wanna rest. I'm so tired.
"SOYEON WAKE UP!" I heard my mom scream. It was 6:00 A.M. I barely slept. I slept at 5:48 A.M.

"Coming mom." As I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth take a bath and do all my basic stuff it was 6:23.

School starts at 7:30. Gotta change.

"Soyeon! Breakfast is ready." My mom shouted. I came down and I was ready. And there was my little brother. Ugly as always.

"Hey ugly!" My brother shouted.
"What do you want?" I said with a tired and grumpy voice.
"Nothing. Just reminding you that you're ugly." I rolled my eyes as I was finishing my food.

"Are you guys ready?" My mom asked. I nodded and we went to the car.

We arrived at school at 7:26 since there was traffic. But at least we were early-ish.

But anyways I saw my best friend.

"Hi Yuna!" I said as I hugged her.
"Oh hi Soyeonie." She hugged back.
"I have news!" She squeals.
"What now?" I said sounding dissapointed since she always "has news".

As we were walking to class she yold me we were having a transfer student. Not in out class but the one right next to us. We could hear everything since we were so close with that class.

The bell rang and Yuna and I went to the class.

"Please sit down my dear students." Said the teacher. We all sat down and started listenting to stuff she was saying. The new kid was late and we didnt see him for the first class. In the second class the kid showed up. He had stunning visuals. We could hear girl giggling. All eyes were in the other classroom. Since he was in the class that was beside us.

"Hello. My name is Park Sunghoon. But you can call me Sunghoon." We were listenting and his voice sounded... Cold. Maybe he's just shy. Anyways it's his first day... Right?

"Yuna-ssi! " I whisper loud enough for her to hear.
"What?" She said still staring and the guy.
"Is he the-" I got cut off by our teacher who shouted.
"Students! Please pay attention. This will come in your exam and this test is worth 80% of your grade." Everybody went quiet and we continued listenting.

The class ended, so did the day, and we went our separate ways. My brother and I went home and out mom greeted us. We finished dinner and I went to my room. I was trying my best to sleep but I just coudn't. My mom heard me moving in my bed. She came to check on me and I was moving trying to find a comfortable position for me to sleep.

3:43 A.M. No sleep. Out of nowhere, 6 IN THE MORNING! There goes anotger day without sleep.