Kim Garam

(This will be Garam's POV only short chapter NO HATE INTENDED)

GARAM'S POV

My friends won't stop fighting. It's getting so annoying.  We live together in a little house. Since my parents passed away a few years ago. So did Dayeon's. 

"Please stop fighting... Guys! Dayeon! Bora!" I said worrying since one of them raised their hand.

"Shut up Dayeon! You always make things so difficult!" Bora said angry. "You should be like your father! DEAD!" Bora shouted from the top of her lungs.

"How dare you mention the pass of my father? HOW DARE YOU!" She said crying. (Of course she would cry they were her parents.) "You are lucky! you are lucky to still have a father and a mother! Okay! " She said angrily while crying. Her eyes were puffy.

"Please!" I said. "Stop fighting I don't know what to do!" I said.

---time skip at school---

I'm a bully. Kinda. I am... It's satisfying getting my anger out on someone. Ofc when I say "My anger" I mean when my friends fight. 

"Hey Soyeon!" I say with a smirk on my face pushing her and making her fall.

"What is wrong with you!?" She said confused and angry.

"Shut up!" I threw her to the lockers making her lip bleed a little.

"Stop it! Please!" She said with a pleading voice.

"Why should I?" I smirked.

"Because it's wrong!" She said crying.

"I do whatever I want." I said as I kicked her stomach.

"HEY YOU!" A male figure appeared. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" He said and I realized... Sunghoon! "Awww Sunghoonie oppa came to save her bestieee!!!" I said teasingly. "Shut up! Get away. Now!" Sunghoon said and I pushed her one last time and left.

----time skip to house----

"Hi!" I said happily. "Bora...? Dayeon...? " I said getting a little worried. "GIRLS?! BORA? DAYEON? ...?" I said worrying. "Ugh. I'll go to the room. Maybe they have headphones of they are asleep." As I went upstairs I found the worst thing...

"Bo- Bora...? Da- Dayeon...?"