Bully and Food

(short chapter)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. It's another day of school! ugh.

anyways...  gotta get ready.

----time skip----

RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGG

"Ugh. Science. The one I hate the most..." I said as I mumbled under my breath.

"OW!" I yelled as someone pulled my hair. "What is wrong with-" I tried to speak but the girl cut me off. "Get away from my Sunghoonie oppa now or you'll see." She said and I cringed hard. "I'm Garam. Be sure to remeber that." She smirked and slapped me. "He's one of my best friend's I'm not "getting away" from him." I said as she pulled my hair harder. "Okay then. You'll see." She pushed me and I fell. Oh well. I'm not really scared. (even tho that hurt) buuut I will not be "getting away " from him. Whatever. I'll just get to class.

---time skip to end of the day---

"SUNGHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!" I yelled.

"WHAT?" Sunghoon yelled back.

"I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!!! " I laughed manically.

"Oh no... COMING!" He said.

"Sooooooo!!!" I said.

"What Soyeon-ah!" He said sounding impaitently.

"There... is... a... cute...restaurant... near... and... " I said doing the Debby Ryan thing.

"Get your jacket we'll go." He said annoyed.

"YAY!" I screamed and grabbed my jacket and ran out of the house with a huge smile on my face but Sunghoon with an annoyed face. Whenever I tell him that there's something like a restaurant, park, cafe, etc. He knows what to do! He has 10 minutes before I start to yell at him. Yeah... he buys me food immediately.

----flashback----

"Sunghoon... Can we get some food...?" I said with a smile.

"No." He said coldy.

---10 mins later---

*throws a bottle of water*

"YAH! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!" He yelled flustered.

"BUY ME SOME FOOD!" I screamed from the top of my lungs as I threw him a pillow.

"FINE! Just stop throwing stuff at me..." He said as he grabbed his car keys.

---end of flashback---

-----------------------------------------------------

---time skip---

"Yusss!!! Thank youuuu!" I said as I hugged him

"Get away. You're making me look bad." He said pushing me teasingly

"Hey! That's mean!" I said as I took a bite from my pizza.

"Yes. That's why I do it." He said with a smirk.

"HEY!" I hit his arm playfully.

"Wait- hold on is that-" I said as I covered my mouth.

"Sunghoon we gotta go." I said as I put my pizza on the plate.

"Why? Is something wrong?" He asked confused.

"Indeed. I'll go ask for a box to put this pizza in." I said as I quickly stood up and went to ask for one.

"Wait-" He said but I cut him off. 

"I'll explain in the car." I said and quickly went to grab the box.

SUNGHOON POV:

What's wrong with Soyeon? Oh she's back.

"Here let me help you..." I said with a worried tone.

"Oh thanks..." She said smiling softly.

"Anyways lets hurry." She said.

"Wait but explain why!" I said.

SOYEON'S POV

"I dont have ti-" I said but someone cut me off. Garam.

"Well. Guess I didn't make myself clear." She smirked and grabbed my drink and spilled it all over me. "Get away from him." She whispered into my ear

"WHAT'S UP WITH YOU!?" Sunghoon yelled making the employees look at us creating a scene. "Sunghoon It's fine It'll dry anyway-" I said but he cut me off. "IT'S NOT OKAY! What is this? Why didn't you tell me about her?" He said worried. "I was gonna tell you in the car..." I said in a sad tone. "CUT IT WITH THE DRAMA GOSHHH!" Garam said annoyed with the cup in her hand. "You deserved this anyways." She threw the empty cup at me and left.

--time skip in car--

"I'm sorry..." I said sad.

"Why?" The older said.

"Because of what happened. I made us leave early." I said while looking at him.

"It's okay! But if someone does that tell me, and at least we have pizza!" He grabbed the box and opened it.

"Let's eat." I smiled softly. (OML PERFECT MOMENT FAVORITE CRIME JUST STARTED PLAYING LOLOLOL BEST TIMING)

------------------------

Thanks for

reading! <3