Fake

"Ah,jinja." I said bored as I slapped my cheeks softly with my two hands.
"Class is so boring." I said as I slammed my head in my book and whined silently.
"Miss Soyeon. Do you want to share something? Perhaps, that's why you're not paying attention?" The teacher said in an annoyed tone.
"Sorry miss. I just got distracted my bad." I said and smiled.
"Sure, but next time pay attention or you'll get a detention." she said in a sweet voice with a smile. A kinda creepy one... But whatever.

----time skip to cafeteria----

"Hi!" A voice said from behing Me.
"Oh...Hello." I replied as I grabbed my tray of food.
"I'm Yunjin!" The voice said. Or Yunjin
"Hello! Im-" I was gonna say my name but I got cut off by her.
"Soyeon! Yes, I know your name."
"Oh...Okay! I'll go sit down somewhere wanna come with me?" I said and she nodded. She took oit her phone and stood there.
"Are you comming?" I asked.
"Yep! Just give me a second. I have to make this quick call!" She said and I nodded as I went to find a table.

Yunjin's POV
"Hey Boss, everything is going well. I just need the name of the liquid or thing to inject her with." I said through the phone to my boss.
"Ah, yes. When the day is over be sure to come by my office." He said on the phone.
"Okay." I simply replied.
"Be sure to make her think that youre her bestie; so she wont suspect anything." He said before hanging up.
"Okay. Bye." I said and hanged up.

SOYEON'S POV
Why is she taking so long...
Oh nvm here she comes. Damn I miss Yuna... (She flew to Japan for 3 weeks)
"Sorry! I had to call my mom." she says smiling.
"No worries."

??? POV
"Oh dear Soyeon... Your little friend want's to kill you." ??? Scoffed.
"What a fake." He said and walked away.