Sleeping Pills

I'm tired. I want a good sleep for once. I just hate it. I cant take it anymore.

"Hunny! The food is ready." My mom yells.
"Coming Mom." I answered.
As I ran downstairs I saw my annoying brother.
"Hi ugly." he smirks.
"Respect me boy. I'm older." I said with an annoyed face and tone.
"No fighting Soyeon-ssi and Soobin-ah."
My mom told us. Soobin stick his tongue out to me as I did that to him too.
Minutes later we grabbed our stuff and got to school.

Same as usual. School and Yuna, Sunghoon and I going to a cafe, and studying. I was tired of my sleeping problems. So I went to buy some pills specially the ones so I could sleep. 

----time skip----

"Hello! Do you have any sleeping pills?" I asked.

"Yes, we do. Do you have a exact name for the pills. The pills' name?" The woman asked.

Oh no.

"No, I do not." I said worried, since she may not give them to me.

"Oh I see." She said with a smile. "I have various options of them. Maybe I can bring you some?"

"Sure!" I said.

She went to grab the pills. I was partially excited. I would finally have a good sleep.

"Okay. Now miss, here are the pills. This pill helps you (something). This one helps you with (something). And lastly this one helps you the most. It helps you with (something)." She said smiling.

"Oh..." I said hesitantly. "Maybe the third one..."

"Okay here you go. That will be ** dollars." She said and I proceeded to pay.

----time skip----

It was 10:34. Soobin and me finished dinner. I went to try the pills. Some minutes later I felt sleepy. Finally! A good sleep.

----------------------------------------

hii just a note <3

if there's a mistake please inform

me. also this chapter is short.

hope you enjoyed <3