Kim Garam (Part 2)

(Part 2 of the story NO HATE INTENDED)
GARAM'S POV

"Bo-Bora...? Da-Dayeon...?"
------------------------------------------------------------
"Bora ,Dayeon please wake up... " I was crying but then I noticed something that was off. It was... A knife? Its under the bed... A pocket knife... I GET IT! SOMEBODY MUSTVE BROKE IN! I'll check the footage.
"No... No... Somebody... Stabbed them?"  I started to sob while saying that. "But why is there no blood in the front...? Wait! The guy must have stabbed them in the back..." I called the paramedics as fast as I could.
------time skip------
"Miss... I'm sorry but... Choi Bora didn't make it. She lost a lot of blood and Lee Dayeon is in a coma." The doctor said while looking to his board.
"Oh... She... Died..." I sat down on the hospital chair and looked at the floor and tears escaped my eyes.
"I'm sorry." the doctor said.
"Its not your fault. Can I atleast see her?" I wipes my tears away but they would still drop.
"Sure. Come with me." As I went to the room and saw her I broke down crying and told her "Thanks you for being the best friend ever. I love you." I cried even more. As I left the room I went to Dayeon's room. I saw her sleeping. Just that... Bora... I'm gonna miss that girl.
--------------~~~~--------------
Short chapter lol
Sorry if they are not
That good. Thank u
For reading <3