bday suprise

A/n: hbjbjbjbjb almost 360 views???? Ly guys so much

*NICKS POV*
I set my alarm for 6am so I could wake up and make Charlie breakfast.  I made him his favourite pancakes with strawberry syrup. "Hey Nick" said Charlie's sleeply as he trudged down the staircase. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE" I exclaimed while sweeping Charlie off the ground into the biggest hug ever. "I have an AMAZING day planned and it all starts with pancakes, take as long as you want to eat, today's about you" I told him. He sometimes struggles to eat so pressuring him to eat fast never ends well. "After breakfast we can go see Tori, Micheal and oli" I suggested. Charlie's parents went on a vacation for the next month so Tori and Micheal (her boyfriend I think???) are taking care of Oli. I saw a smile creep onto his face as he took a bite of his pancake. "That's perfect, these pancakes are perfect,you're perfect Nick" Charlie says from across the table.

*OLIVERS POV*
ITS CHARLIES BIRTHDAY!!! I've had his present for months now (a bunch of toys for their dog they're getting next month) I tried to give it to him early because I can't wait, but Tori gave me a very scary "Tori look". But today I can give it to him. "When are they coming overrrr" I whined at Micheal who is I think dating Tori. He's been over to help care for me since mom and dad are gone. "Around noon mate" Micheal said. I trudged up to my room to play Mario kart. Nick taught me how to play and now I'm better then Charlie. I played until I heard the doorbell ring. "Oli, they're here" I heard Tori yell. I jumped up and ran downstairs and flung myself on Charlie. "HAHAHAH hello to you too Oli" he said. I just squeezed him harder. He walked all the way to the living room with my around his legs.

"Charlie, Charlie open my gift pleaseeee" I heard nick and Micheal laugh at me a bit. Tori grabbed my gift from the place she had hidden it and gave it to Charlie. "It's technically from all of us, but Oli chose it." She said taking a sip of her diet lemonade. "Oh Oli, it's perfect!! Our puppy will love these" Charlie exclaimed while passing the toys over to Nick. I KNEW Charlie would love them.

*ELLES POV*
" ok everyone, Nick just texted me that they are heading back from Tori's, are the decorations up?" I yelled at everyone. This party had to be exactly perfect for charlie. "We might need some help" Tara yells at me. I walk into Charlie and Nicks kitchen to find Tao on top of a chair he has balance on the table, holding up some streamers to the ceiling. "Your husband hasn't moved in 2 minutes Elle. I think he's afraid of heights" said Darcy as if it wasn't obvious what was going on. Sometimes Tao manages to embarrass me, but I love him. I helped Tao down and finished the décor for him. It was just in time for the door to open. Issac switched all the lights off and we hid. "SUPRISE" we all screamed when Charlie turned the lights on. He physically jumped into nicks arms and screamed.

_______
__________
Pls vote!