wedding (nick)

A/n: bro I'm fully out of ideas 💀 sorry it's really short

*NICKS POV*
Today's the day. By tomorrow morning I'll be able to call the love of my life, Charlie, my husband. We've worked so hard to build a little family and it's time to make it official. Charlie really insisted on the whole 'i don't see him until he walks down the isle' shit but to be honest I just want to snog him so badly right now. I'm sitting in my dressing room with Tao and Alec and Issac. Char agreed that I got the groomsmen and he got the "groom's maids".

"Hey Nick, it's going to be ok" Alec said, placing his hand on my bouncing knee. "I know but there's always a possibility he backs out. His anxiety works in funny ways and I don't want it to get between us, or maybe David will ruin it or-" I'm cut short by tao. "I've seen charlie date before, and he has NEVER ever been so in love with someone. If his anxiety comes in the way, I'll knock some sense into him and he'll remember he loves you". Tao and I might disagree, but he's a good friend to charlie AND me. Isaac is in the corner reading a book. Typical Isaac.

Our venue was absolutely stunning. A vineyard in France (so my dad could come to the wedding. Suprise, he's actually showing up) we had twinkling lights surrounding everything and a gorgeous arch above the priest. It was perfect, just like us. Char booked this cute barn house for the after ceremony without asking me first. Initially I was upset, but it grew on me and now I love it. This was going to be the most perfect wedding ever.
__________
_______________
Our little gays are all grown up 😭😭
Anyways next part is charlie getting ready and then the BIG MOMENT!!!!!!!

luv
The author