Argument

I decided to start writing one shots instead of an on going story, if u don't like it then so find a new story to read 🥰

NICKS POV
Charlie and I have been happily married for about a month now, and the romance has been non stop. Until now. Obviously I'm still in love with him but the honeymoon period is very much over. We pick little silly arguments about every single thing possible and it's honestly very draining.

Charlie was on his way home while I was doing dishes. "Nick. Did you make dinner?" Asked Charlie before even saying hi to me. It felt more like and order than a question. "No, it's only 4:30 silly" I said, scooping him into a hug. I went to give him a kiss on the lips but he dodged it and pulled out of my hug. "Nick. Tao, Elle, Alec and Isaac are on their way over. What are you THINKING not starting dinner!" Charlie was very clearly fed up. I sighed and started to grab the ingredients. It was better to give in than fight.

I calmly prepared dinner, while also mentally prepare myself for what was about to go down. Us six did trivia night every so often, and Charlie is competitive. But he's also in a bad mood. Those two do not mix. "Nick, hurry up the guests are almost here" Charlie said while hurriedly putting out plates. As soon as the doorbell rang, it's like a switch went off in Charlie's head. He all of a sudden became friendly and cheery and not at all stressed.

CHARLIES POV
Sure I was acting a little grumpy but I had a reason. My job is laying off people, my life is a mess and Nick doesn't seem to understand at all. I decided to invite everyone over for trivia, to hopefully get out minds off our lives.

Once everyone showed up, we ate dinner. It was surprisingly bad, but I had to act like I live it for my husbands sake. I could tell he hated the meal and he knew I was faking. We sat around the table after cleaning up to start trivia. The normal groups are Tao and Elle, Isaac and Alec and me and Nick. Everything was going great and Nick and I were getting along.

About fourth minutes later, we took halftime. The scores were Tao and Elle with 30 points, issac and Alec with 27 points, and me and Nick with 5 points. 5 POINTS!!! How does that even happen? "Guys, I have a great idea for a round! Let's split up the groups and do trivia about eachother!!" Said Elle. Nick gave me a nervous look. Everyone agreed that we'd try elles idea.

"What's Alec's favorite movie?" Said Tao. "Easy, breakfast club" said Issac, oozing confidence. "CORRECT! Two points for issac and Alec" said Elle. "Nicks turn!" Yelled Alec

NICKS POV
I was honestly very very nervous about this trivia. Charlie keeps his cards close to his chest and it's often hard to read him. "Ok Nick, what is Charlie's favorite song?" Said Elle. Shit. If she had asked me any other question I could have gotten it. "Ok next question. What's Charlie's favorite colour?" Asked Tao? "Ummmm, orange?" I said. Surely it didn't matter what his favourite colour was. "Nick. You should know this. You of ALL people are supposed to know stuff about me. Everyone else is so far ahead and we're at FIVE point!" Charlie yelled at me while standing up and storming out the room. I wanted to cry but everyone was around. I heard the door slam and knew I lost a small bit of the person I love.

————————
It's snowing guys. Finally ugh
UPDATE GUYS I THINK I FOUND MY NICK NELSON
Love
The author