Paris (again again)

time skip to 3 days into the Paris trip!

TW: David. No explanation needed.

________________________________

NICKS POV

I have had the most wonderful three days of my life. The love of my life bought me a ticket to my favourite place on earth, Paris. I have so many incredible memories attached to this place, especially that first trip with Char. Only problem is I also have sucky memories attached to this place too.

"Yep, I'll be back in 4 days. Make sure the kids get through the beep test while I'm gone" I said to Truman and Higgs schools newest Principal Elle Xu right before hanging up. "Nick, what did I tell you about working while we're on vacation. It's a no go" mentioned Charlie while laughing. He annoys me sometimes but that laugh always makes it better. I walked over to the couch and grabbed Charlie and pulled him close. "This has got to be the most romantic moment of my life." Immediately after I said this, Charlie glanced at me. "Other then our wedding of course, don't worry babe that's still number one" He smiled and gave me a small kiss on the cheek. "Absolutely anything for my one and only" He pulled me into a huge hug.

*PING*

Receiving a dirty look from Charlie, I pulled out my phone and...

Oh god...

_____________________________

CHARLIES POV

I know that look. Thats Nicks 'something is wrong but I do NOT want to worry Charlie so i'm not going to tell him.'

"Love, whats wrong? I can tell somethings up you can always talk to me" I said calmly to Nick. "It's nothing Char don't stress it okay?" He very obviously lied to me. Abruptly standing up, Nick left the room and went into the kitchen alone. This seriously can't be good.

I followed Nick into the kitchen and sat down across from him. He was just sitting there staring at his phone in disbelief. "Nick, I'm not an idiot. I know when my husband is hurting. Now you absolutely do not have to talk to me but know I'm here okay?" I said in an attempt to comfort Nick. "Char, I love you but I left the room to be alone so could you please?" He said looking at me with tears in his eyes. I sat back in slight shock, the last time Nick looked at me it was the day he found out Nellie passed away. Whoever texted my Nick truly upset him. I stood up and gave him the space he needed, in hopes that he'd come get me when he was read.

________________________________

*Nicks phones*

                                                                             David Nelson

1:26 PM

Heard from Mom that you're in Paris. Guess what dork, I'm coming too. 

We're gonna have lunch with Dad 'kay? I already set it up you can't back

out like you do to everything else. And bring you "Husband" too,

bet you want to know how Dad will react to you being gay.

___________________________________

A/N

David makes me want to cry LMFAO like bawl my eyes out for poor nick and charlie

Love,

the author!

(ps: whos your celeb crush?? mines Milo Manheim and Maya Hawke)