Snow day

A/n: low key forgot about Wattpad sorry guys lmao

*CHARLIES POV*
I hate snow. With my whole heart. Obviously snow is gorgeous and everything and I love watching it from the window, but the second Nick asks me to shovel the driveway, I hate the snow again.

Today was the first snowfall of the year. When I woke up I turned to Nick and shook him awake because this was too good of a moment to let my husband sleep through.

"hmpqnskavlxbals" groaned Nick. I shook him awake.

"Charlie baby, it's too early for this"

"It's NEVER too early for snow babe" I said back to him while gently pressing kisses all over his chest.

That woke him up, it always does. He finally got out of bed. Nick made us both pancakes and syrup for breakfast, honestly it was so good that i (slowly) finished my entire plate!!

"Babe i'm so proud of you i hope you know that"
Nick whispered into my ear. I beamed up at him and gave him a huge kiss.

"Hey, Char, let's take Daisy out okay? Maybe a short walk around the neighbourhood?"

"Oh of course! Give me a moment to put on some proper clothing"

I ran upstairs and grabbed a pair of jeans and a hoodie. Nicks blue hoodie. Honestly i'm shocked that man hasn't grown out of it with all the working out and rugby he's done, but I don't care because now I get to steal it.

"Oh my god, not that old thing, I haven't seen you in that it years and for good reason. Char it's fraying all down the sides and it's covered it stains!" Nick said while rolling his eyes, but I saw the small smile he let out when I came down the stairs case.

"It's your hoodie from when we first started dating, so it's a keepsake for me! Plus it fits incredibly well." I said while spinning around for him. He laughed and grabbed my hand to lead me out the door.

Daisy came bounding outside into the snow and I had to tackle her down in a playful way so Nick could attach her leash to her. We decided to walk along the streets for a little, then just play with Daisy in the backyard because it's honestly freezing in England right now, and we don't want to stray too far from home.

"Here Nick, let me grab the gate for you" I said while I opened up the gate. The backyard was big and covered in snow, with trees all around to shelter us. It was perfect.

"Remember when you first came over to my house? We lay down in the snow, you in my blue hoodie and we took a billion pictures with Nellie? I think that's the day I realized you meant the world to me."

"Nick, I have an idea, but you have to go along with it no matter what okay?"

Nick looked very worried, which made me laugh because he obviously thought something bad was happening, but it's the complete opposite

"Lay down in the snow and put Daisy between us okay? I want to recreate the picture of us from that day"

Nick lay down and got Daisy to sit. I lay down next to him and took a couple pictures before I got the perfect one. We look the exact same only happier. Happier to have found our other halves.

—————————————————
I'm back??? Is it a miracle? Have we missed this series?
I don't have a problem with writing, I just have no ideas :( is there anything you want to see? Or any new stories with other characters you want? (i wanna do tori again, someone suggest tori pls)

luv, the author 💕