Paris (again)

yeah i forgot i had a story..
TW ed!!
———————————————
Charlie's POV

'Nick does so much for me, and those around him. He walks Daisy, he makes sure I eat every day, he comes up with lesson plans and grades students, he helps coach the rugby team and more. I could go on for years. My husband is an incredibly person and gives so much to the world and I just wanted to give him something back.'

Anddddd that's what was going through my head at 3am when I booked last minute tickets to Paris to surprise Nick. He's sleeping next to me right now, I could wake him up and ask him if it's okay. But he's always doing these little things for me and for others, so why shouldn't I do this for him?

As if he could hear my thoughts, Nick stirred awake.
After a yawn an extensive stretch, he looked at me and gave me a gentle kiss. Immediately I felt butterflies fill up my stomach and I started to blush. I kissed him back a little harder and grabbed his hand. He broke the kiss and looked at me, his eyes full of love. I honestly don't know how I got this lucky.

"I really hate to ruin the moment but I have to get ready for work my love" says Nick. As much as I love how much he loves the kids he works with, sometimes I just wish we could stay home all day and snuggle. "Well if you HAVE to, then I guess I might as well get ready too. It would be a shame to waste this wonderful morning" I replied. He slowly got up and went into the washroom to get ready for the day. Sitting myself down by the window, I took in the beautiful rainy day outside, daydreaming about how spectacular our week in Paris will be. Just when I started to wonder how the food would taste, Nick gave me a huge hug and kiss; "I'll meet you downstairs before I leave Charlie, don't forget to feed Daisy again".

"It only happened once, and I swore it would never happen again" I reminded him and I got up and went to go get ready in the washroom.

———————-
NICKS POV

I know somethings up with Charlie. The zoning out , defending himself over little things like forgetting to feed the dog, it's just so unlike him. My mind immediately jumps to the worst, maybe his ED is coming back? I mean he ate an entire dinner last night, but he refused any of our movie snacks.

'He's fine. He is a grown adult and knows how to take care of himself. You're being stupid and overprotective.' my mind tells me, without rhyme or reason. Charlie doesn't know, but i've been seeing a therapist for a little while. After his last relapse, my anxiety about him got worse and I needed to do something about it.

I decided to brush off the thought and make him breakfast. I'd go to work, clear my mind, then ask him what's going on later today. This is just so incredibly unlike him and it worries me that I can't put my finger on why....

————————
cranked this one out in UNDER 10 MINUTES and i'm low key proud of it...
part 2 coming soon??
any requests or suggestions are much appreciated
love, the author