hawaii

A/n: time for a bit of RoMaNcE

*CHARLIES POV*
Obviously nick and I have been out before, we've gone camping and stuff, but this is our first real BIG vacation! I'm slightly suspicious because Nick told me to bring nice dinner clothing and we have been together for quite a long time now so maybe he's planning to propose? I really hope he isn't since I was kinda hoping too. Either way, Hawaii is really nice in summer, all the Americans have such funny accents and everyone says they love ours. It's our third day here and I'm sitting in bed awake to watch the sunrise.
"Nick, babe, wake up the sun's rising" I said gently shaking him awake. "Ughhhh Charlie we watched it yesterday, can I get some sleep please" he said back, turning over. "No" I whispered and crawled over him and curled up in his arms with my face towards his. He pulled my closer and kissed me and we just started there making out Infront of a gorgeous sunset. LITERALLY perfect. "Charlie, I'm making you breakfast ok?" Said nick. He's not really looking for an answer but he always checks with me first. I follow nick to the kitchen and gaze at him as he cooks me some toast and baked beans. "I've got a few activities planned today, maybe a quiet day at the beach and a fancy dinner? How's that sound?" He asked. "Absolutely amazing. Have I told you I love you so much?" I said smiling. "oh you know, only a million times a day" he said turning around and presentinv me with breakfast. We ate and the got ready to go to the beach. I was slightly suspicious because he told me to dress well and I really hope he doesn't propose because I really want to propose first, so I brought the ring just in case.

*NICKS POV*
God I am SO nervous. I don't think I've been this nervous since I asked Charlie to be my boyfriend and that was forever ago. I, Nick Nelson, at planning to ask Char to marry me. Tao was a HUGE help because trust me, I would have never found a ring if it wasn't for him. He basically did everything except buy it. My plan was to have a romantic day at the beach ( we had our first date at a beach) then propose to him after a candlelight dinner out on the pier. Elle did mention the chance that Charlie wanted to propose to ME, but I decided I'd just beat him too it. "Char, we really need to go ok?" I yelled at him from the car. "Yes yes yes nick just wait a moment" he yelled back. I ran up to where he was taking photos of flowers, picked him up by the waist and walked him to the car. "HEYYY NICK PUT ME DOWN" he jokingly yelled at me. I knew he loved it anyways. We drove in silence with the playlist char made for me all the way to the beach.

This is it, I'm going to make Charlie Spring my fiancé!!!

______
_________
Nick and Charlie getting married makes me so happy and sad, our tiny gay icons are growing up!!!

Lols, what's ur guy pronouns? Mines she/her!
Love,
The author