Blaza Headcannons ( MY AU! )

BLAZA HEADCANNONS:

Blaza's design is based off from a character named Umaru Doma from an anime show called " Himouto! Umaru-Chan "

He's known as clown/joker, since he's always the person to cheer everyone up.

He really loves Bidoof from Pokémon.

Blaza owns pet ducks.

Blaza is the common person to find Socks sleeping during his work.

Although Blaza is the third oldest, he's a bit taller than Socks, but still shorter than Laff.

Blaza is the funniest person out of all of the Sock Gang members.

Laff adopted Blaza because Blaza had lost his father in an accident. His mother didn't abuse him but neglected him and would always yell and slap Blaza whenever he accidently messes up. Laff rang up the child service on Blaza's mother when he learned what she was doing to his friend.

Even though he hangs out with all of his friends, Blaza is mostly hanging out with Socks or TBH.

He believes that leather armor that is dyed blue is diamond armor.

He's the kind of person to turn things to the funny side.

Blaza, however, does get triggered whenever he's defeated, such as the Minecraft Manhunts, whenever he's the hunter, he would die several times trying to get the speed runner, causing him to slam his fist onto his desk a few times.

Blaza LOVES MONKES.

He's a little protective of his friends.

His favorite fruit/snack is a banana.

Blaza owns a pair of sunglasses. He can be seen wearing them often.

( More Will Be Added Soon! )